• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Made it on Wavy Boats Haulover Inlet Channel

Sonic Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
That is so awesome. You are famous now. I can watch that Youtube for hours..... there are a couple channels I relax to on YouTube to get my fix and Haulover is one of my favs.

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I absolutely watch every Wavy Boats, Boats vs Haulover, Bone Headed Boaters of the Week and Miami Boat Ramps. When @robert843 (aka Broncos Guru) brings his Boat Ramps show to Lake Havasu, I will definitely make a pass with the pole in full action.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Finally made it on You Tube. I knew with inlet as bad as it was I'd make it on.
Definitely not for beginners.

See make 3:40 and 7:02.
Well done, You came and went like a pro. You did not embarrass the brand by stuffing it or turning around. Now, next time you find yourself on youtube, you have our permission to fly the forum flag for the camera. :winkingthumbsup"

Last edited:

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well done, You came and went like a pro. You did not embarrass the brand by stuffing it or turning around. Now, next time you find yourself on youtube, you have our permission to fly the forum flag for the camera. :winkingthumbsup"
Would be my honor...
Was thinking how to hold up sign or put a bigger sticker.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There are a bunch of power boats that get air and slam down its stupid.
To think all that boat $$$ and people have no clue on "how too" just because they think they can.
I think a lot of them are going for air as they know the cameras are lined up and they are showing off. They have insurance if they damage the boat! They don't care.....its a "hold my beer and watch this" moment for them.

Port Everglades is no where near as bad, but it has similar current and tidal effects. Outgoing tide with incoming waves makes for a serious washing machine where they meet!

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think a lot of them are going for air as they know the cameras are lined up and they are showing off. They have insurance if they damage the boat! They don't care.....its a "hold my beer and watch this" moment for them.

Port Everglades is no where near as bad, but it has similar current and tidal effects. Outgoing tide with incoming waves makes for a serious washing machine where they meet!
For sure. You can tell who tries but fail miserably.
Opening Credit

Gaylon2002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length

Nice Job. Love that channel

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Handled it like a champ! very well done sir!

captras

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have watched alot of these and you obviously know what you are doing! :thumbsup:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I absolutely watch every Wavy Boats, Boats vs Haulover, Bone Headed Boaters of the Week and Miami Boat Ramps. When @robert843 (aka Broncos Guru) brings his Boat Ramps show to Lake Havasu, I will definitely make a pass with the pole in full action.
lol we are working on it I actually was just on the phone with Wavy Boats about an hour ago talking about Havasu as we have had someone reach out about filming for us there. Maybe @14SX190 will make it on to Boats vs Haulover as well we shall see when I review the clips.

14SX190

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
lol we are working on it I actually was just on the phone with Wavy Boats about an hour ago talking about Havasu as we have had someone reach out about filming for us there. Maybe @14SX190 will make it on to Boats vs Haulover as well we shall see when I review the clips.
That would be awesome!
I went out 01/29 too b/w 9-10am if you happen to see me twice

Last edited:

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Please let us know your filming schedule at Havasu if it comes to fruition. I'll probably plan a river trip around that.

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length

Dude, love it and I’m addicted to the inlet vids. But bro, you really rockin a mullet?

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for sending me down the Haulover Inlet rabbit hole! God I could watch that channel all day long. I did find this gem. Holy crap. This Captain gets the douche bag boat driver of the year award!!!!

Mully262

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length

"Here, Hold my beer...... Nailed it!"
Well done sir. Especially considering how that ME w/ quads got slapped.

Chatt_Jetsetter

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length

well done! That inlet is no joke. I wonder how many hundreds of millions of dollars of boats passes through that every day; the boston whaler was gorgeous but his father in the front is gonna need a back adjustment. The little red top Whaler guy is smooth as butter, I think I've seen him on a few occasions.

ryanfromokc

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length

I watch this on Youtube everyday along with Broncho Guru and Alfred Montinaro down in Florida. Very nice!