• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

MasterCraft LEAP Complete

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@lashburn1 - Hopefully the "small" slot machine win was enough to cover the boat - or maybe the trip - or maybe a fill-up!

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey, a win is a win!

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We have a pool.
Come and get it. image.jpg

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@lashburn1 , what's wrong with your pool? Or why don't you want yours anymore....
I am ,,,, kinda kidding. We needed the pool when we got it. Kids were tiny... Just can't sell it. Lol.

WE Do through nice Parties in and on it.

Christy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I am ,,,, kinda kidding. We needed the pool when we got it. Kids were tiny... Just can't sell it. Lol.

WE Do through nice Parties in and on it.

Holy crap, that is awesome!

Boom, I'm now sold on a pool more than ever!! Plus, we wouldn't have to put a stage over ours since we have a big enough back yard to just put the stage next to the pool. :) Sorry @Detonate I think pools are way cool!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I keep tellin my wife - "We already have a pool. It's 20 miles long, and 100' deep on the deep end!" :D
I tell my wife the same thing.

I saw that video earlier Jim and now we have to make a trip to Powell. I may have to negotiate with a trip to Disney World first though. But after that then the game is on.o_O

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
This time, ..... I actually bought the boat! Lol.
....and it fit on the trailer. :)
When I was test driving my new to me 242 the previous owner was telling me about your storied trip to Cleveland, I read the whole thread when I got home! You have some serious will power not talking yourself into a bad decision. Glad to see you finally got what you wanted. Enjoy, Cheers!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm sorry....but I don't want an amazing wakesurf boat for my daughter! I want it for ME!!! And I want the pool for ME too! LOL

Our subdivision has a pool....so it would be hard for me to justify putting one in.....but the don't have a wake surf boat!!!!

Awesome pool and boat @lashburn1 ....must have been an awesome party! What was the occasion?

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm sorry....but I don't want an amazing wakesurf boat for my daughter! I want it for ME!!! And I want the pool for ME too! LOL

Our subdivision has a pool....so it would be hard for me to justify putting one in.....but the don't have a wake surf boat!!!!

Awesome pool and boat @lashburn1 ....must have been an awesome party! What was the occasion?
Julian, it was my wife's 40th birthday party.
It was insane, we had a DJ/VJ on top of the Jacuzzi. Video screens all over the backyard. And we even had a bartender!!!
The police did not even come in till 2 o'clock in the morning, right when I was pronounced dead on the scene.

Amazingly, there was nothing at the bottom of the pool in the morning, except one microphone that I threw in the water after I was done giving my speech. !!

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow...that is one beautiful boat...I can't wait to see it in person. I'm glad that long trip paid off for you this time;)

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Speaking of pools, GET ONE! I love my pool and so do the kids! Not only are they fun during the day, but a blast at night! Always a party at our house baby! :winkingthumbsup"
image.jpg