• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Member Titles under your name-how are they determined?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There should be a @MikeyL trophy for most pm's sents I bet he spoke to almost everyone at some point in this forum through private messages offering advice and ideas.
I just investigated this and unfortunately there isn't a way to award posts based on Conversation count....great idea though! Sure miss ya @MikeyL

DonWon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
How about Jet Boat Jedi? Or Jet Eye Boater?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian how do I get my points for being banned on the other sight lol! I waited to make sure I was. I have only attempted three posts over there one was in a thread of boaters looking for some guidance on going to Bimini. I never mentioned this board but offered to assist them in getting a group together of course it would have just matched our dates. After 30 days and three attempts to post and all being denied I'm assuming they are not going to let me post. I guess I should have changed my screen name instead of matching this one. Funny thing was none of my posts were bad or mentioned here I'm just assuming my jerky personality reputation over here got me banned there lol!

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Julian how do I get my points for being banned on the other sight lol! I waited to make sure I was. I have only attempted three posts over there one was in a thread of boaters looking for some guidance on going to Bimini. I never mentioned this board but offered to assist them in getting a group together of course it would have just matched our dates. After 30 days and three attempts to post and all being denied I'm assuming they are not going to let me post. I guess I should have changed my screen name instead of matching this one. Funny thing was none of my posts were bad or mentioned here I'm just assuming my jerky personality reputation over here got me banned there lol!
I believe you can check the box yourself within your profile.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am in the North(east), my first name is John, my father is a Stark (raving lunatic) and I have survived a stabbing after a successful resuscitation. . . . . .

So now that I have been recently promoted to Commander. . . . . can it be a reasonably assumed that my next title will be Lord Commander?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Joe Hellaby - you were apparently the only GOT fan to have read this thread. . . .

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am in the North(east), my first name is John, my father is a Stark (raving lunatic) and I have survived a stabbing after a successful resuscitation. . . . . .

So now that I have been recently promoted to Commander. . . . . can it be a reasonably assumed that my next title will be Lord Commander?
Nice thought but I'm assuming you just go to Captain like I did after being a commander :(

NavyShooter

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
How about a Jet-boaters Wannabe with an auto filter for anyone with less than 10 posts and over 1 year's membership?

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was wondering if that was new or not when I got my 3 year the other day.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Getting points on one's anniversary requires 365 days since you joined (or double/triple etc) and at least 5 posts in the last year as well (pretty low bar!)

There are also 6 month and 1.5 year anniversaries....then it jumps to yearly after that.

Last edited:

hobineros

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I haz 130 messages and I'm still a newbie :( I want a refund or freebies. lol

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

hobineros

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
oh is it based on points and not number of posts?

I thought the board might be malfunctioning. I'm good with newb thou...lol

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Question.
If people are getting points from being banned on other forums, can we get points for not even bothering to log in other forum? It more efficient after all since some of us are guaranteed to get banned within the first week.:eek:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Question.
If people are getting points from being banned on other forums, can we get points for not even bothering to log in other forum? It more efficient after all since some of us are guaranteed to get banned within the first week.:eek:
I'm sure an exception can be made @Betik. Just go it your account settings and in preferences mark that you are banned from the other site to get your points. Also in your account settings is where you would mark if you sucked up a rope for those points.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Your automatically banned over there @Betik, you own a banned members boat! :winkingthumbsup"