• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

One picture of your last outing.

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Did I read that correctly, 24F?
Yup, there was frost, steam, fog, a bit of everything. And I was debating putting a jacket on. It was a Seat heater, and heated steering wheel morning. As the first sub-freezing day is always a shock. This will feel warm in a month or so. It's warmed up to 40f now.

I have a road trip to Des Moines planned for Friday/Saturday. And while watching the weather, they are supposed to get a massive storm. Whether it will be rain or a foot of snow will be determined by temps. It has changed twice so far. Good thing I know how to drive in snow. (smile)

Kernsy

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Our last time on Patoka Lake, Indiana for the season. Sad day but it was a good day. I took my mother-in law with us and my wife took this picture of us slowly easing in to the dock to pick her up. Not the best pictures but boy do I love my Yamaha. We did not even put the top on.

Thought we would enjoy the sun the best we could.

Everyone take care & stay safe!!

Darren & TraciIMG_7589.jpgIMG_2335.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Beauty day on Pactola…..76° check out that sky!!!! I love it!

A4DEA621-6CAB-46B2-AAEF-C09954BA866E.jpeg

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
Lot's of sailboat on the lake today. Air Temp 75. water temp 72.Sail Boats 10.22.23.jpg

zpaul

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
All these lighthouses are on Chesapeake Bay.

Sandy Point Shoal Light 1883 - In 2006 it was sold at auction to a private bidder, after an unsuccessful attempt to find a non-profit group to take responsibility for the light. The Coast Guard continued to maintain the navigation aids until June 2019, when the light was discontinued due to the deterioration of the privately owned supporting structure.
IMG_3892.JPG

Baltimore Harbor Light 1908 - fun fact in May 1964, the Baltimore Light became the world's first, and only American lighthouse, powered by nuclear power, as a test of the SNAP-7B 60 Watt radioisotope thermoelectric generator. One year later the RTG was removed and a conventional electric generator was installed. Currently the lighthouse is solar-powered.
IMG_3897.JPG

Craighill Channel Lower Range Front Light 1873 - In November 2005, ownership of the lighthouse was transferred to the nonprofit organization Historical Place Preservation, Inc. HPP planned to restore the lighthouse and open it to the public. In 2017, the lighthouse was put up for auction. The land under it will remain the property of the government. Currently, the lighthouse is in disrepair.
IMG_3899.JPG

Craighill Channel Lower Rear Range Light 1875 - The lighthouse constructed atop the granite piers resembled a four-sided pyramid, with the residence located inside the base of the framework. Measures 105 feet tall, making it the tallest light in Maryland and one of the tallest on Chesapeake Bay.
IMG_3901.JPG

Last edited:

jthackman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
that's so awesome..where is everyone? roughly where is that on the lake?

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length