• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

"Ozark" New Netflix Series

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yup. Started watching this this past weekend based on this thread - it delivers!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Cool...I hear the Blue Cat is out of season 2, and in reality it has sold to someone else who changed the name? Which he must have been forced to, otherwise he's a complete moron for changing the name and losing the free publicity/PR that he'd get????

The word I got was that the production company bought it for filming.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Cool...I hear the Blue Cat is out of season 2, and in reality it has sold to someone else who changed the name? Which he must have been forced to, otherwise he's a complete moron for changing the name and losing the free publicity/PR that he'd get????
Yeah I heard it’s out of season 2 or was blew up or something in the show. It’s now a bbq restaurant called JD’s BBQ. Don’t know if they made him change it or what. He owns a separate JD’s here in the area so maybe wanted to keep his name.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The rv trailer he lives in is located on lake Lanier in a park that hasnt been used in years.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The rv trailer he lives in is located on lake Lanier in a park that hasnt been used in years.
yeah they filmed a lot on Lanier too.

boudin

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just finished re-watching entire S1. Can't wait until Friday, Aug 31!

-Greg

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great show! Will definitely be watching season 2 on Netflix on friday.

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have you tried JD’s yet? Most people rave about it on the Allatoona Facebook page. I wetslip at Park Marina. Is drystack more?
I've been to the original JD's a few miles away a few times and it's good. With the view and atmosphere of the new location, it'll probably be great. The original place a few miles down on Bells Ferry is still open too btw.

Dry stack is actually a bit cheaper than leasing a wet slip. Pros and cons to both of course. Still happy I dry stack, but on occasion wish I had a slip.

Really looking forward to the new season of Ozark btw!

TheGreekTitan

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This reminds me of may #1 favourite part of this show (and soon to be favourite drinking game)

Spotting Yamaha JBs in the background of the show, there are definitely been a few of them! :D
There are tons of Yamaha jet boats on Allatoona. Could have something to do with the Yami plant being just a few miles away in Kennesaw. Or, it could be that they're just badass!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Started season 2 today. Looks great so far

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I mean who just gets a meeting with a KC mob boss by just rolling up to the warehouse and asking for it come on.

Wayloncle

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just finished Season 2. Is it normal for netflix to load all episodes all at once? I was expecting and hoping to see one episode a week to drag it out for a while.....but of course I don’t have the will power to do that when they are all available:)

I’m ready for Season 3!

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just finished Season 2. Is it normal for netflix to load all episodes all at once? I was expecting and hoping to see one episode a week to drag it out for a while.....but of course I don’t have the will power to do that when they are all available:)

I’m ready for Season 3!
Feel the same way.
I finished over the weekend. Another great season but too short

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just finished yesterday.. excellent season overall but a little bit too dramatic where it didn't need to be. Ending... seemed a little dull after how much distress they were under. But that might be because it took my wife and I 3 attempts to complete it. fall asleep, rewind fall asleep, rewind.... repeat. :D

cartel lawyer...she scares me. LOL couple folks have been offed that I wont miss.... funny how this show makes you really root for what is essentially, the bad guys. so dark.

I had listened to Bateman on a podcast... He was saying that was part of his design. the lighting, the dark but lovable characters. The show idea was apparently left as a throwaway, until he found it.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Alright y'all got me interested so I watched season 1 episode 1 last night and I enjoyed it. My wife has been watching it since last season and I had no clue. She likes it as well. Going to try and limit my binge watching to stretch it out lol.

AlphaKap

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So if they are filming on Altoona and Lanier...where can I dock and get some drinks at Lickety Splitz?