• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
View attachment 194272

I'm a 15. And to think, I thought that woman was being mean when she said I'm no 10. She was just complimenting me on my achievement!
Wow… I have become my dad! The only one I missed was about heating the neighborhood.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20C8B54C-3B28-4DA3-A4E2-13864F867149.jpeg

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 194272

I'm a 15. And to think, I thought that woman was being mean when she said I'm no 10. She was just complimenting me on my achievement!
20/20.....I'm an exceptional Dad.

With a slight change.....I point at hay bales on a truck/trailer/wagon and yell "HAY" in the middle of a conversation in the car. Then point to the conveyance (or field) full of hay when they ask "WHAT?!?"........It's a funny joke, and I'll die on this hill defending it :D

F.M.

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow… I have become my dad! The only one I missed was about heating the neighborhood.
Are you just pretending to Dad for internet cred? Heating the neighborhood is in the first chapter of Dad!

I didn't claim the heavy/awkward one because my go-to when talking about how heavy something is, is to say "only when you have to lift it"

The modern dad sayings are coming out too, but they don't play as long. "you want me to call you an Uber? Fine, you're an Uber" Works once, maybe twice

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Are you just pretending to Dad for internet cred? Heating the neighborhood is in the first chapter of Dad!

I didn't claim the heavy/awkward one because my go-to when talking about how heavy something is, is to say "only when you have to lift it"

The modern dad sayings are coming out too, but they don't play as long. "you want me to call you an Uber? Fine, you're an Uber" Works once, maybe twice
You caught me!

Around here, we don’t heat the neighborhood - we were born in a barn. Lol

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You caught me!

Around here, we don’t heat the neighborhood - we were born in a barn. Lol
Yelled out at the oldest the other day as he left the house with the back door wide open....."I know you weren't born in a barn, I was there!"

His buddies thought it was hilarious, he did not. Still came back and shut the door though.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"You must have been born in a basement and never brought up"

I also tell my kids and their friends that they're the way they are because of bad parenting. That one always stops the newcomers in their tracks, and it feels like you can hear the wheels turning

Jim_in_Delaware

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I got a 15/20.

This one is a favorite of mine:

With a slight change.....I point at hay bales on a truck/trailer/wagon and yell "HAY" in the middle of a conversation in the car. Then point to the conveyance (or field) full of hay when they ask "WHAT?!?"........It's a funny joke, and I'll die on this hill defending it :D
One more road trip quote - pass a cemetery and ask, "Do you know how many dead people are buried there?" "All of them!" Got a laugh the first time, but only a groan since. Doesn't stop me for asking though!

Jim

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got a 15/20.

This one is a favorite of mine:

One more road trip quote - pass a cemetery and ask, "Do you know how many dead people are buried there?" "All of them!" Got a laugh the first time, but only a groan since. Doesn't stop me for asking though!

Jim
My go to around cemeteries is always "You know to tell this place is so popular right?!?!"..........."People are just dying to get in here!"

I also got a chuckle the first time and groans afterwards.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length