• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Ouch :hurting:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK, just a few minutes ago, a co-worker and I were discussing Bill the Cat from the old comic strip Bloom County. Another co-worker who is of the right age to remember swore up and down he had no idea what we were talking about. So, I Googled "Bloom County Bill the Cat" and clicked the image tab in hope of finding a drawing to tickle his memory. When the search came up, I scrolled down once or twice and this is what I saw (see the red box highlight):

Bloom County Bill the Cat Google Search.JPG

This is a no-shit true story, btw. If you don't believe it, try Googling it yourself. I just about swallowed my tongue (somewhat ironically), I was laughing so hard.

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
OK, just a few minutes ago, a co-worker and I were discussing Bill the Cat from the old comic strip Bloom County. Another co-worker who is of the right age to remember swore up and down he had no idea what we were talking about. So, I Googled "Bloom County Bill the Cat" and clicked the image tab in hope of finding a drawing to tickle his memory. When the search came up, I scrolled down once or twice and this is what I saw (see the red box highlight):

View attachment 32123

This is a no-shit true story, btw. If you don't believe it, try Googling it yourself. I just about swallowed my tongue (somewhat ironically), I was laughing so hard.
First of all - Yeesh. What a sight.

Second of all, if you are a fan, you should know that everything old is new again. Mr. Breathed began drawing Bloom County again last year. All of our favorites are back and Berke hasn't lost a step. You can get them hot-off the press on Facebook (the only reason I signed up for FB) or, if you don't mind a couple of days of "lag," gocomics.com is carrying them too.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
First of all - Yeesh. What a sight.

Second of all, if you are a fan, you should know that everything old is new again. Mr. Breathed began drawing Bloom County again last year. All of our favorites are back and Berke hasn't lost a step. You can get them hot-off the press on Facebook (the only reason I signed up for FB) or, if you don't mind a couple of days of "lag," gocomics.com is carrying them too.
I had heard it was starting back up, but lost track of it. Good to know where to look. As I have thus far resisted FB (which I consider a virtuous accomplishment), I will try gocomics.com. Thanks for the info.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Everybody here is starting to freak out about a snow storm... for a Canadian it's just laughable how everyone rushes out for milk, bread, and toilet paper as though we'd be stuck indoors for months. But then this chart makes sense:

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.png

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
dank meme.jpg

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
me or the boat.jpg

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not really a meme, but got this in my email inbox today:

Subject: ONE EYED REDHEAD

A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He had been checking her out since he sat down, but lacked the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place. 'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.'

They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the theatre followed by drinks... They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest.

After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was amazed. Everything had been so incredible!

'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'

'No,' she replies.

..... ...

She said:

'You're just the first man who happened to catch my eye.'

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX