• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Y'know what makes this uniquely hilarious to me? This is my launch. See if you notice anything that goes along with your meme🤣🤣

IMG_1191.JPG

There's somewhat consistent traffic on holidays, so I'm thinking of setting up a camera to record the launch so you guys can see just how stupid some people are. The fact that there's a stop sign there makes me wonder about the people who need it, as I hear the screech of tires, look, and see their whole vehicle PAST the sign.

My favorite thing to do is to walk outside and talk to the people who slow down well before, and sit there trying to figure out what or how to manage this. The first words after they roll down their window is "Why did you stop, I thought if anyone could make it over, you guys would be the first!" Other gems I spew out are "I've never seen it done this way, this'll be a new one for me. Do you mind if I record this?" and "Good thing that stop sign was there or that mighta wrecked your day!"

The absolutely confounding people to me are the people who come down to this launch (it's WELL off the beaten path), turn around, and head back to wherever they were going, boat still in tow. Never launching, never scoping it out...nothing.

At some point this year, that stop sign will disappear. The oddity is that there was a stop sign on the other side of the road, facing the same direction, before my neighbor's wife backed over it and took it out. Now, it's screwed to the electrical pole, just so it's still in the area I guess. If you're the type of person who needs a stop sign to let you know not to drive into the water, then Darwin should finish the job that the DMV forced on the rest of society.