• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Post up your funny MEMES (Nothing Political Please)

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Speedling that last post puts everything in perspective no more pissing and moaning when its raining or too windy or the GF is late. I never thought I'd have the chance to use the word godspeed .... but speedling you are in out thoughts and prayers so...godspeed

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My days have turned to months. If months turn to years we will have a sad man here!
Yearly goals: get stronger and get boating!
Perhaps we're going to have to send some forum members over to drag you out with them on the water!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Perhaps we're going to have to send some forum members over to drag you out with them on the water!
My FIL is coming over to help me finish up my hatch over the fuel tank. All the bolts snapped off and we gotta drill them all out. We are going to use new hardware and epoxy in some stainless locknuts into the fiberglass because the corrosion was SO bad in there that we couldn't find any nut or anything in the fiberglass. It was pretty nasty. Slow progress slowed down more from some stroke issue I have, LOL! Then I gotta finish up my depth finder with some of that 3m marine caulk I have sitting there and THEN install the seadek to cover up all my mess!

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
@Speedling that last post puts everything in perspective no more pissing and moaning when its raining or too windy or the GF is late. I never thought I'd have the chance to use the word godspeed .... but speedling you are in out thoughts and prayers so...godspeed
Thanks man! Prayers are the key at this point! Therapy is HARD!
Sharp looking boat too man! Some days I miss my exciter so bad I want to just go buy a beat up 2 smoke boat to fix up and have as a toy.

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks brother I just had the upholstery completely redone this off season and it came out like a work of art. Honestly I want a 24 for the few times a year when we have family in town but I decided to enjoy it for another season before I let it go and upgrade but this is not the year since my daughter decided to get married. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

arew~SX230

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Not so much a Meme, more of a harbinger of the fall of western civilization.
IMG_20170601_113945.jpg

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
...just found it funny

IMG_2405.JPG