• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

ProMariner 30 questions

Evil Sports

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
How long does it take to recover Otima blue tops that were pretty run down with the Pro30. The place where I keep my boat suddenly has become a problem with extension cords even though my situation only requires 1 cord. I end up only leaving it plugged in for like 12 hours.

How long does it take to recover Otima blue tops that were pretty run down with the Pro30. The place where I keep my boat suddenly has become a problem with extension cords even though my situation only requires 1 cord. I end up only leaving it plugged in for like 12 hours.
I'm thinking there are far too many variables in this to give you an answer. Primarily- how many amp hours do each of your batteries have, and how depleted is each battery.

From the internet: a 10 amp charger will take 4 to 11 hours to fully charge the battery, a 2 amp charger will take 2-4 days.

Is your 30amp charger really able to send 30amps to one battery, or is it 3 banks 10 amps at a time?

Its a 3X10 so based on what you found I would say it needed 11 hours which it got. Thanks for that detail

Back