• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Raftapalooza 2015

morgro269

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Raftapalooza 2015 on Lake Champlain this Saturday. Is any one else from here going?

Who the hell want to go to that!

Who the hell want to go to that!
Why wouldn't one want to go? Pretty negative thing to say for someone with only 4 posts.

Lol.... It's all good Julian . I'm actually going with morgro269 .. Lol
I was just busting his balls

That sounds awesome! I went to grad school at UVM (1986-1989) and I love Lake Champlain! Would be an awesome place to have a jetboat.

I used to live right on lake Champlain growing up. Great lake!! I'd go but I'm about 2000 miles from there :(

I was there earlier and I saw a 2015 Limited S! I tied up the main strip around 330pm. @morgro269 was that you? And to forum members that were not there, there were probably 200 boats at least. Ive never seen so many in one place. There was a barge made for live band to play on, 8 police boats keeping the peace, even a flyboard. Solid day

GSjvezw.jpg

J5P8NUa.jpg

5au4Zuk.jpg
AsVoiW0.jpg

Last edited:
That was us! Your pics look like you were close to us. I am the 11th boat in from the right side in the above pic. It was about a 500 mile trip, trailering the boat and all for us. Damn well worth it. Anyone one here that can make this next year should. Here are some of my pics....

Who's going this year? I'm local to the area and wasnt expect much last year but it was awesome. Looking forward to going again this year and much earlier this year.

I'll be there. Heading up Friday. Anchoring our boats and sleeping on them Friday to Sunday... probably boat down to Burlington or over to NY for dinner and drinks Friday night. Can't wait. One of the best weekends of the year.

I'll be there. Heading up Friday. Anchoring our boats and sleeping on them Friday to Sunday... probably boat down to Burlington or over to NY for dinner and drinks Friday night. Can't wait. One of the best weekends of the year.

Awesome. PM me some of your info and we should coordinate and meet up. My slip is right in downtown Burlington.

Back