• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh Area Lakes. Jordan, Harris, Falls.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
decided to skip Jordan on Sat. Don't think we can get up there early enough before they shut the ramp down. So we're just gonna do Harris Sat, and try and get up early Sun and do Jordan then. Ready for this mess to be over.......it actually makes me not want to try and take my boat out. Which is quite literally my most favorite thing in the world.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
You can always come try Kerr with us....
Water Temps are still a little too cool up there, otherwise we would. It's tough with a little one that loves to swim. He'd lose his mind if he couldn't get in the water and with it being in the 60s he won't get in. Haha Sounds like plans have changed. We're going to be up early and try Jordan.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Water Temps are still a little too cool up there, otherwise we would. It's tough with a little one that loves to swim. He'd lose his mind if he couldn't get in the water and with it being in the 60s he won't get in. Haha Sounds like plans have changed. We're going to be up early and try Jordan.
63 at kerr.... 69 at jordon.. chilly either way... my 12 year old may try it.... it depends o how hot I get...

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
63 at kerr.... 69 at jordon.. chilly either way... my 12 year old may try it.... it depends o how hot I get...
We are pretty sure we can head that way tomorrow unless something comes up. If one of you guys posts where you are hanging out, we will try to find you. Seems like there are a few of us that will be on Kerr,

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
We are pretty sure we can head that way tomorrow unless something comes up. If one of you guys posts where you are hanging out, we will try to find you. Seems like there are a few of us that will be on Kerr,
Good luck! Hopefully more people will head to Kerr and balance out Jordan. Never been to this Robeson Creek ramp, and it's small, so interested to see how that all goes. Gonna try and get there by 9. Hopefully by that time it isn't too lined up.

919Cummins

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is the marina open at Jordan? Tried calling and got no answer.

We are have plans to go. Letting the new thrust vector wakes set up

I was thinking Harris but I’m no longer right around the corner. Wonder how the 42 ramp is vs New Hill.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We will prob get to the ramp around 1030 to 11 ish... I think we are gonna run up to the damn and then come back toward the boat ramp end of the lake. There are several nice little undeveloped coves on the west side of the lake just north of the ramp. We will prob hang out the remainder of the day in that area.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Farrington was a complete shit show at 1 today. It wasn't at capacity, but the line to launch and recover was insane. I launched the ski at the other small craft launch with no issues though. Thank God for 4x4.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Farrington was a complete shit show at 1 today. It wasn't at capacity, but the line to launch and recover was insane. I launched the ski at the other small craft launch with no issues though. Thank God for 4x4.
I ONLY used that ramp when launching the skis. Was awesome! No rush, can pull it right over to that little beach area......Loved it! Also made for a good staging area for meeting other ski peeps. Neve was busy either.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Is the marina open at Jordan? Tried calling and got no answer.

We are have plans to go. Letting the new thrust vector wakes set up

I was thinking Harris but I’m no longer right around the corner. Wonder how the 42 ramp is vs New Hill.
42 ramp the other warm weekend at about 11am-noon was in fantastic shape. That ramp looks to have more parking as well as a nurse dock that you can load and unload. Wish the other one had that. If we were closer to that ramp that'd be the one we'd use.

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We will prob get to the ramp around 1030 to 11 ish... I think we are gonna run up to the damn and then come back toward the boat ramp end of the lake. There are several nice little undeveloped coves on the west side of the lake just north of the ramp. We will prob hang out the remainder of the day in that area.
Ok, that sounds like what we did last year. Nice run up to the dam. If you guys drop anchor in one of those coves, give me a shout. Not likely I can get the boss ready that early, but cant hurt to try !

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Crosswinds isn’t open to the public. Only to people that store boats there. We should be in the water by 10am tomorrow. For those of you at Kerr, have fun!

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Crosswinds isn’t open to the public. Only to people that store boats there. We should be in the water by 10am tomorrow. For those of you at Kerr, have fun!
We're up, getting the boat ready. Hope to be heading to the ramp by 8. Depending on traffic probably in the water by 10ish ourselves.

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@bronze_10 and I are on our way to Kerr. Gonna run from Nutbush to the damn and back then find a quiet cove for lunch and drinks if anybody is out and about and wants to meet up.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We are on the water. Heading under the Ebenezer bridge to chill out. If you’re out on Jordan, stop by and say hi. 4CEC01E4-2ED1-4AFB-B0F9-651BCA862D85.jpeg

PBear

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
In Kerr Lake :)

Nutbush has lots of room

A62DC822-2261-4996-927A-46B92D57F1F1.jpeg8804BEB0-CFC5-46DC-A1A0-6A79BEF678B9.jpegC9E6563E-F329-42B1-B241-BC4354D80507.jpeg

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Heading to our usual spot.... east of Farrington Bridge. More space for tubing and not as crowded
3C53D976-99F5-4117-AB74-4245EDCBBAEC.jpeg