• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh Area Lakes. Jordan, Harris, Falls.

StanM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Season pass - check
Oil change - check
New spark plugs - check
Clean boat - check
First outing - :( We've been out of town the last two weeks. Hopefully we can get out on Jordan tomorrow afternoon.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I definitely want to do a day up on Kerr Lake. Maybe we could get a mini meetup organized up there. I've never been on that lake but I know a few of you trailered up there multiple times last summer. I assume that water is colder since its deeper so maybe we wait a bit.

I'll throw out June 25 or 26. Thoughts?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I definitely want to do a day up on Kerr Lake. Maybe we could get a mini meetup organized up there. I've never been on that lake but I know a few of you trailered up there multiple times last summer. I assume that water is colder since its deeper so maybe we wait a bit.

Gaston is deeper too, but I find it refreshing. Especially later in the season when Jordan is 90*+.

StanM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

We love Kerr lake! A bit of a drive but totally worth it. Those dates work for us!

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Been out at Harris Lake a bunch of times already this year. Also drove out to New Bern and ran up the Neuse river towards the sound.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We love Kerr lake! A bit of a drive but totally worth it. Those dates work for us!
I've got June 26 on my calendar. It's a Sunday and I can definitely make that day. Can plan more as it gets closer

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Been out at Harris Lake a bunch of times already this year. Also drove out to New Bern and ran up the Neuse river towards the sound.
I've yet to do that. A few of us were planning to do that a year or two ago but it fell thru. I know others have for sure.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've yet to do that. A few of us were planning to do that a year or two ago but it fell thru. I know others have for sure.
I have a trip crossing the sound from Cedar Island to Ocracoke island in a few weeks. Going to stay on the island a couple of days, then come back.

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
I've got June 26 on my calendar. It's a Sunday and I can definitely make that day. Can plan more as it gets closer
I need to get back on Kerr Lake but maybe later this summer. I won’t have time off in late June.

Smitty

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Had the day off so I was out on Jordan yesterday.weather as beautiful, very few folks out and the water temp was nice. Plan on getting out today, but expect it to be a bit more crowded. Finding myself anchoring a bit more with these gas prices. :)

CarolinaJet

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We were at Jordan for the morning today, was beautiful. We back got out at 1:30 and the lake was getting crowded and a long line to get into seaforth.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Man, so forgot about this. Been out on Jordan every weekend for the past month in our new to us AR240. I need a new jet boaters flag. Anyone else with youngins? Mine are 4 and 9. They need some lake friends.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm busy prepping for Bimini....so not able to make this work.

But if you are on Falls Lake on the weekends.....look for us!

Also, the Member Map is now operational again, so we can flag more locals on this thread based on it.

1655209648674.png

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Man, so forgot about this. Been out on Jordan every weekend for the past month in our new to us AR240. I need a new jet boaters flag. Anyone else with youngins? Mine are 4 and 9. They need some lake friends.
I've got a 7YO and an 8 month old. Baby isn't much use. LOL! We haven't made it out to Jordan yet. We did run to harris the other week and was surprised how many spots were open.

Austin-BR

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
3 kids here (13 boy, 11 and 8 girls). We normally invite some of their friends too, this is best way for the kids the have fun there. I will post here next time we will at the lake.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Was out at Jordan for the first time Saturday before last. Gosh darn that lake is busy! It is a nice lake though with lots of spots to explore, but nuts watching out for all the boat traffic, jet skiiers and tube haulers.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Was out at Jordan for the first time Saturday before last. Gosh darn that lake is busy! It is a nice lake though with lots of spots to explore, but nuts watching out for all the boat traffic, jet skiiers and tube haulers.
you have to know the hiding spots. We will probably be out Saturday.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
you have to know the hiding spots. We will probably be out Saturday.
I think we're going to head back to the coast this Saturday. If not, we'll most likely head back to Jordan. Looks like a good day weather wise.

Michal

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Hey @Julian, seems like I've disappeared from the map. If or when you get a moment, could you please add me. Thank you :)