• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Raleigh Area Lakes. Jordan, Harris, Falls.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Hey @Julian, seems like I've disappeared from the map. If or when you get a moment, could you please add me. Thank you :)
The map is generated by your IP address, so if you are travelling and connecting while on the road, its going to show where you were....not where you live.

Your IP resolves to:

State/Region: Virginia

City: Ashburn

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@Julian Aha! I see. Thank you!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Michal

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
@Julian I'm on my work network, so we hit different servers as needed. Makes sense.

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
if I'm feeling better we'll probably hit Jordan on Saturday too. Been dealing with a cold for nearly a month. It'll get better for a week then come back. Ugh! I've taken 4 covid tests, basically one a week, and all negative. Not sure what this BS is but it sucks.

bubbasuwannee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
if I'm feeling better we'll probably hit Jordan on Saturday too. Been dealing with a cold for nearly a month. It'll get better for a week then come back. Ugh! I've taken 4 covid tests, basically one a week, and all negative. Not sure what this BS is but it sucks.
that sucks. Hope you feel better. I covid test daily for work now.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Man, so forgot about this. Been out on Jordan every weekend for the past month in our new to us AR240. I need a new jet boaters flag. Anyone else with youngins? Mine are 4 and 9. They need some lake friends.
My youngest is 11 and I usually have 3-4 of his friends when we are out there. Most of the time I go to the area between Farrington Rd and 751. Out close to where the bridge over 751 is it's a bit shallower and most boats don't go there. We can!!! I'm hoping to be out Friday, enjoying the near 100 degree temps.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I should be able to make this.
I still have June 26 on my calendar for Kerr lake. Want to get up there and that's still the plan. Never been on it.

Assuming a few others will go up there, what's the best ramp for us to put in at? Flemingtown? Nutbush?

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Was out at Jordan for the first time Saturday before last. Gosh darn that lake is busy! It is a nice lake though with lots of spots to explore, but nuts watching out for all the boat traffic, jet skiiers and tube haulers.
After Memorial Day weekend on Lake Norman, I can't wait to get back on Jordan! Except for the brown water......

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
My youngest is 11 and I usually have 3-4 of his friends when we are out there. Most of the time I go to the area between Farrington Rd and 751. Out close to where the bridge over 751 is it's a bit shallower and most boats don't go there. We can!!! I'm hoping to be out Friday, enjoying the near 100 degree temps.
This is one of our favorite coves, too. That's often where we go for tubing and Zup boarding.

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have board racks now and ordered JB flags and will be flying them when I get them in.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am going to try and go out tomorrow morning before it gets too hot, and then hopefully Saturday afternoon as well. Have a friend coming to town and he has a 5 year old that has never tubed before....

sethman919

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am going to try and go out tomorrow morning before it gets too hot, and then hopefully Saturday afternoon as well. Have a friend coming to town and he has a 5 year old that has never tubed before....
Look for us in the usual spot Saturday.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Joshua Miller

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
I still have June 26 on my calendar for Kerr lake. Want to get up there and that's still the plan. Never been on it.

Assuming a few others will go up there, what's the best ramp for us to put in at? Flemingtown? Nutbush?
I camped up at Kerr Lake a few years back and used Nutbush. If I remember it’s a long ramp but doable.

granpachuck

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I camped up at Kerr Lake a few years back and used Nutbush. If I remember it’s a long ramp but doable.
Nutbush is our go to when boating on Kerr. Nice and roomy, new docks and a fair amount of parking. There is a secondary drop off dock as well. Its not usually over crowded either. They take the same season pass as Jordan. The only thing I do not like about it, is the design of the docks. The pilings are built on the outside of the docks, instead of incorporated inside of the edge. Makes it tricky on a day with crosswind. We have used a few other ramps, mostly when Nutbush was flooded. Haven't been there yet this year, but hoping to make several trips.