• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Russia Invades Ukraine AND Chinese Aircraft Enter Taiwan Airspace

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This pretty much confirms that the ship was taken out by a Ukraine missle.

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last picture of the Moskva
1650034325677.png

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They have been prepping for this for a while now. I have heard them in the air constantly while out in the sugarwoods. We ate lunch at a place in Winooski recently, under the approach to the runway, and watched more than 8 land.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I run across this very interesting article. Turkey does not feel like letting Finland and Sweden join NATO.

Mesa50

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Spartanburg, South Carolina Lake Hartwell/Keowee
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I run across this very interesting article. Turkey does not feel like letting Finland and Sweden join NATO.

I find it amusing that Turkey is demanding that Finland stop supporting terrorist groups.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
God I really hope not... everything I learned as a kid says World War III is no bueno!
They did. Article 4 is just them discussing shit. Article 5 is the one were they gang up and fight.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They did. Article 4 is just them discussing shit. Article 5 is the one were they gang up and fight.
Reminds me of that scene in Team America World Police when Hans Brix says to Kim Jon that they are very angry with him and if it continues they will write a letter saying how angry they are

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
News I listened to says they don't know who's ordinance it was. Speculation it could have been a Ukrainian defensive missile.

I was given a FB warning for saying "Putin should get the death penalty for his war crimes" .... we can only hope he dies or is taken out by someone.... he won't ever back down.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
News I listened to says they don't know who's ordinance it was. Speculation it could have been a Ukrainian defensive missile.

I was given a FB warning for saying "Putin should get the death penalty for his war crimes" .... we can only hope he dies or is taken out by someone.... he won't ever back down.
Both sides have been committing war crimes. Are you going to want Zelensky executed as well? If the missiles turn out to be Ukranian (likely provided tot hem by Biden), will that mean you think that they should be executed? Should we trigger article 5 on Ukraine and destroy it? I suspect not.

In the end, this whole thing is going to wind down as people get sick of propping up Ukraine and spending billions. Zelenskys demands are out of reality, Russia won't just go away. In the end, nobody will win except China who gets access to a ton of cheap oil while the US and Europe suffer under economic sanctions having no effect on Russia.

On the plus side, we have orders at work from international customers that will keep us busy for years.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Also, the fact that there's "speculation" it was Ukrainian means it was definitely Ukranian. We can't count votes in a timely manner in the US, but we know exactly what's going on.

EDIT: As expected, it was confirmed now that it was Ukraine that fired the missile "in error" and this will all go away...

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Both sides have been committing war crimes. Are you going to want Zelensky executed as well? If the missiles turn out to be Ukranian (likely provided tot hem by Biden), will that mean you think that they should be executed? Should we trigger article 5 on Ukraine and destroy it? I suspect not.

In the end, this whole thing is going to wind down as people get sick of propping up Ukraine and spending billions. Zelenskys demands are out of reality, Russia won't just go away. In the end, nobody will win except China who gets access to a ton of cheap oil while the US and Europe suffer under economic sanctions having no effect on Russia.

On the plus side, we have orders at work from international customers that will keep us busy for years.
Wow....so you are ok with a dictator invading a peaceful democratic country? I really don't get this attitude.

Could you post some links to the war crimes the Ukrainians have committed?

As for who's missile it was, it was clearly unintentional, so of course NATO will want to calm things down.

Zelntsky's demands are pretty simple.....get the fuck out of my country. If I were in his place watching the murder of my citizens on a daily basis, I'd be right there too. But I'd be seriously looking for ways to bomb the fuck out of the Kremlin!(a bad idea I know....but being subjected to mass murder for Putin's entertainment????)

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow....so you are ok with a dictator invading a peaceful democratic country? I really don't get this attitude.

Could you post some links to the war crimes the Ukrainians have committed?

As for who's missile it was, it was clearly unintentional, so of course NATO will want to calm things down.

Zelntsky's demands are pretty simple.....get the fuck out of my country. If I were in his place watching the murder of my citizens on a daily basis, I'd be right there too. But I'd be seriously looking for ways to bomb the fuck out of the Kremlin!(a bad idea I know....but being subjected to mass murder for Putin's entertainment????)
I don't care about what happens in other countries. Putin is democratocally elected, and while their elections may be crap, ours aren't perfect either. Xi in China is a literal dictator whose party's goal is to eliminate our way of life, bigger fish to fry than Putin IMO.

Ukraine has been using civilian structures and people as defensive positions, destroyed non combat civilian assets, and a variety of other things. War sucks, and reality is, in a modern conflict, it's virtually impossible to not commit war crimes unless your two armies go find a field somewhere to fight in. In a war where control of cities and infrastructure is key, that won't happen.

Zelensky refuses to talk peace. He refuses the idea unless Putin is gone, which isn't gonna happen. So he continues to expose his people to death and destruction while he plays himself as some sort of savior, safely protected from it all. IMO, if he truly cared about his people, he would be looking for the quickest end to this all. If inwas him, I'd turn over those areas that were effectively independent already anyways and have not gotten into this ego trip in the first place.