• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It looks like you plow snow with your tractor. Banks are too high for your truck. Nothing like that here, yet.

Last edited:

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks like you plow snow with your tractor. Banks are too high for your truck.
Skid loader works well
Expecting another 4-10” of the white stuff this weekend.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Skid loader works well
Expecting another 4-10” of the white stuff this weekend.
Please keep anything over 4" down there, I'm a little beat up to deal with the possibility of the 8" we're forecast for

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
While cleaning/rearranging the basement to hammer out the on-hold projects I was working on in the basement, I figured I'd break out the games for the next time the grandkids are over. Still have to get my Time Pilot out, but it was time to stop for a cigar and a few beers, and to test out this one... verification purposes only, y'see, not because I'm screwing around and putting off work on the basement... Yeah, that's the ticket!

IMG_20210129_202506894~2.jpg

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last one ! No broken or stuck plugs, it's back together and starts on the first revolution!
20210130_112327~2.jpg

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That info is for folks who moved here recently. If you've lived here for any length of time, you've got enough to tide you over long enough that you don't care that you're out of milk & bread 🤣

Bitters and oranges, now that's a different story. A man without an Old Fashioned...is he really a man at all?

PeterB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@drewkaree agree on the stocking up guidelines - we are 12 miles south of the WI line and expecting our share of snow but have about 10 liters of barrels aging cocktails and plenty of other liquor to get us through. Sorry no old fashion’s being aged - plenty of manhattans Diamondbacks and Boulevardiers though. Lots of bitters to choose from so I can always mix up an Old Fashion if needed
@Babin Farms - wish WI would keep this storm though!

PeterB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Can’t go boating so built a pair of “inside out” barrel tables - kind of a hybrid - wine barrel staves with whiskey barrel tops

Attachments

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

PeterB

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@swatski wishing you calm seas and plentiful bounty as you explore the North Atlantic with your new boat!
And you stayed with Yamaha!

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
With temps in the 60's and the sun out for the first time in a while. I took advantage of the time at home and reasonable nice weather in the coming week to wash the trucks. I didn't take any pics while I was working because the phone was plugged into the garage stereo playing tunes. I did get a post pic, and after shower and supper, to share with ya'll.
20210130_201404.jpg
I got a Chemical Guys foam cannon for Christmas and this was my second time using it. Was able to do both trucks with one bottle for the cannon with a little left over. The whole process is so easy and fun. With the gusty winds we had today I had to time my cannon spraying just right or I was gonna be covered in snow foam. Oh and i almost forgot, i was in shorts, tshirt and flip flops doing this and it's January 30th. The weather is one of the many things we love about Texas in the winter.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is Lake Tahoe and just picked up this fee sheet from the local marina. The fees have increased dramatically since the last time I checked 5 years or so ago when I could have rented a 20 year old 18’ bow rider for just $650 a day (actually 8 hours). Now I’d be fortunate to rent a paddle board here. One thing is certain, regardless of the season, I’d have to rent a wet suit as well.

Note the cost per day to rent a 24’ twin engine boat with a sports tower.

108AB828-370B-4626-A984-D5AF5CB79370.jpeg5A771841-EB87-4D2A-BA11-24F7BE8F3FE3.jpeg10F94CBE-DEC1-4573-AAFD-CEB056E665C9.jpeg

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
All of this snow and up to 14" expected from a new storm. The 2 ski resorts that we ski are 100% open, best ski conditions in years and I'm down and out for a while recovering from pancreatitis. At least the wife and daughter are having fun.

IMG_4399.jpg

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length