• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My daughter started driving my old dually to work, she called a coworker out to show it to them, I can't remember if the comment was "BOSS" or "Bitch'n" ride but when they looked in the bed somebody had thrown their bag of fast food trash in the bed and my daughter was revolted, I told her it's unfortunate but that's where we live don't be surprised and be prepared for worse.
Glad to see the truck still in the family and getting used :thumbsup:

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
when you weigh this against people pooping on the sidewalk in our major cities
I don't know.... in 2021 I guess I'm just happy he chose to go behind the trailer instead of just stopping wherever he was in the street,

My daughter started driving my old dually to work, she called a coworker out to show it to them, I can't remember if the comment was "BOSS" or "Bitch'n" ride but when they looked in the bed somebody had thrown their bag of fast food trash in the bed and my daughter was revolted, I told her it's unfortunate but that's where we live don't be surprised and be prepared for worse,

Be thankful you don't live here when it comes to people not giving a sh!t and throwing their trash everywhere. A major street crosses over our channel where trash is commonplace. It's utterly disgusting. People (here) have no respect.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yeah, it's a sad state of affairs. I am capable of some sympathy for an emergency situation, but this was just poor decision making and thoughtless disregard for others. He had the entire empty lot across the street he could have made use of... I think most people would think differently about peeing on someone's something when there's other arguably more obvious options available.

View attachment 140484

I think I can 1-up the fast food bag. I woke up one morning 8 years ago to find this in the bed of my truck. I actually thought it was pretty hilarious. Solid prank!
View attachment 140485
I did that to a buddy of mine a couple of years back with an old barbecue.
I loaded it into my truck, drove over to his house, and unloaded into his truck.
He had it coming - he kept throwing bottles into my bed.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I can one up your one up....Went out for a full day and evening on the boat a a few years ago. Kids were still pretty young, say 5th grade or so. It was late and we had just put the boat on the lift and was covering the boat and whipping it down. We told the kids to take some stuff out to the truck like life jackets and what not. They come running back shouting there's a hobo in the truck. I said a what?? They said a hobo. First I'm thinking, what the hell do they mean hobo, and where did they even learn such a term. I mean who says hobo these days??

So I walk out there and sure enough, some guy had laid the tailgate down and was passed out in the bed of my truck with his legs hanging off the end.

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I can one up your one up....Went out for a full day and evening on the boat a a few years ago. Kids were still pretty young, say 5th grade or so. It was late and we had just put the boat on the lift and was covering the boat and whipping it down. We told the kids to take some stuff out to the truck like life jackets and what not. They come running back shouting there's a hobo in the truck. I said a what?? They said a hobo. First I'm thinking, what the hell do they mean hobo, and where did they even learn such a term. I mean who says hobo these days??

So I walk out there and sure enough, some guy had laid the tailgate down and was passed out in the bed of my truck with his legs hanging off the end.

Like I said to you then, it was a long day, I had a few too many cocktails, and I really didn't appreciate you yelling so loudly because I had a hangover. Sheesh, some people's children!

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
A coupe of years ago, my buddy challenged another couple of buddies into a boat drag race. We were chilling in a cove, and they were talking shit. Challenge was thrown down. Wasn’t with me - cause they know that my boat will SPANK them off the line. They call me a “jet ski on steroids”.
It was a 22’ Crownline V8 350hp vs a 24’ Chapparell big block 500hp vs a 21’ Cobalt 300hp.
The Chapparell dude was talking way too much smack for my liking. So - while he’s talking shit and pulling his anchor - I swim behind his boat and tie a 5 gallon Home Cheapo pail to his transom hook.
They cruise out of the cove - I drop the flag - Crownline and Cobalt take off. The Cobalt wins. The Chapparell dude can’t plane out - and can’t figure out why. He pulls back into cove formation, ties up, sulks and starts lifting his hood.
I let him bitch for a while, like a 1/2hr, and then go over and fill him in.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder how current this is, the Google Earth view of my house is 2 years old.
I know mine hasnt changed since February 2018

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm home sick today with head cold/congestion but it's a warm 60 degrees so I'd thought I'd tackle the glow plugs since my daughter was driving truck more and i didn't want to burn thru batteries or a starter

#5 and 7 are going to be very hard to reach
5 i think i just have to power thru the loom of mess and 7 I'll have to lay across the top and reach around the turbo from the driver's side

And all my oem connectors disintegrated so I'll be splicing in new ones

20210125_120901.jpg20210125_120920.jpg

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Some dipshits went out on Malletts Bay last night to do donuts out on the ice. You can watch as the truck goes thru the ice and the taillights disappear and then the headlights in the distance and then a flashlight. Webcam courtesy of Champlain Marina.

Last edited:

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
Some dipshits went out on Malletts Bay last night to do donuts out on the ice. You can watch as the car goes thru the ice and the taillights disappear and then the headlights in the distance and then a flashlight. Webcam courtesy of Champlain Marina.

In New Hampshire, on Lake Winnisquam, and Lake Winnipasaukee, so my friends have mentioned many times, when a vehicle goes through the ice, it's a huge environmental disaster, with daily fines Etc...
I'm guessing the same applies to Vermont?

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Some dipshits went out on Malletts Bay last night to do donuts out on the ice. You can watch as the car goes thru the ice and the taillights disappear and then the headlights in the distance and then a flashlight. Webcam courtesy of Champlain Marina.

Dumb & dumber

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
In New Hampshire, on Lake Winnisquam, and Lake Winnipasaukee, so my friends have mentioned many times, when a vehicle goes through the ice, it's a huge environmental disaster, with daily fines Etc...
I'm guessing the same applies to Vermont?
Years ago when our lake froze up pretty good,
we were enjoying a Sunday Funday. A bunch of quads, UTV’s, sleds - we were ice fishing, grilling, drinking - out in the distance, we see this dude in a jacked up Ford Bronco trying to get back on the opposite shore. Couldn’t believe it. He was about 25 yards from shore and punched right thru.
Come to find out - that little stunt cost him $10k.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Been wanting to retire to warmer weather down South, like maybe Florida where we met, but it looks like warmer Winter weather is coming to us. I might start an Orange grove on the farm in the near future. ;)

Last edited: