• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Show us what you see!!!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Someone posted this video on FB and so far I'm digging this relaxing full length film called "Voyage". It's about a guy and some friends taking a boat from Knoxville, TN down to the Gulf. I'm only about 10 mins in so far but enjoying the quality and narration.

This was awesome. I really enjoyed it, too.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My favorite tree in our yard is this little sunset maple. Probably because it's the first tree that we see blossom in the spring and makes me the most excited for things to warm up. I took this photo Tuesday as it's buds opened. Beautiful 60° day!
received_240880267052626.jpeg

Then Wednesday...
20200325_075712-01.jpeg

Then this morning...
20200326_083335-01.jpeg
EFF this! Typical spring here...

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20200321_135719.jpg

HA!! my wife and I just had the tree blooming discussion last night,

Dead ahead is our giant Pecan tree, it's the last to bloom by 3-4 weeks, the first year in our house we thought the builders had killed it because it took so long to bloom,

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Another round in the books today. Tee’d off at 4:00 and was done by 6. These 2 hour rounds of golf are going to spoil my ass. I also have liked the fact they removed all the pins from the greens. Now my approach shots are so much better because I’m not trying to aim at anything other than the center of the green. Crazy to think removing the flags would have this effect.

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our first travel trailer had torsion axles and I didn't know any different till we got our 5er with the traditional leaf springs. There's a night and day difference. A much smoother ride with less bounce with the torsions. Now, our first one was an ultra lightweight model that probably had something to do with it versus the much heavier 5er. If and when it's time to replace the boat trailer it will have torsions and be able to run with 16" tires so I can run LT tires.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Stuck on our property with this view of the Champlain Valley this morning. Gonna do some trimming on the left today.

20200327_084304.jpg

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our first travel trailer had torsion axles and I didn't know any different till we got our 5er with the traditional leaf springs. There's a night and day difference. A much smoother ride with less bounce with the torsions. Now, our first one was an ultra lightweight model that probably had something to do with it versus the much heavier 5er. If and when it's time to replace the boat trailer it will have torsions and be able to run with 16" tires so I can run LT tires.
My boat just glides along on the highway.... it's an amazing difference!

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
After ONLY 5 years I think its time to start thinking about new torsion axles for my Triple axle boat trailer. After 2.5 years the leaf springs and the calipers were locking up. I went through and replaced all the leaf springs and hardware and added "greaseable" bolts to all the pivot points.
I don't trailer that often, but when I do it's dipped in SALT/brackish water. I'm pretty good about rinsing off the trailer, however water isn't always readily available. That salt REALLY does a number on my trailer. Tough to see happening on a trailer I bought NEW. I swear i'm gonna have to go through and replace every bolt there is... including axles/brakes :mad: