• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

The Brand New 2017 Yamaha AR195 and SX195

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Tower question - what are you guys using for wakeboard racks? Yamaha Canada sells em for either $900.00 ea for the deluxe swivel sets or $420.00 ea for the standard racks. Or I could go with Monster Tower racks which sell their deluxe swivel sets for $400.00 ea. Who has the Yamaha racks and how is their quality? I had an MTK Monster Tower on my previous Seadoo Challanger 2000 with racks and the quality was O.K.

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
New Boattest video of the SX195. I like that color scheme

Captain Khan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh one other thing, the seating. I've always had two bucket seats on my boats... but the AR195 has a bench on the passenger side. At first, I didn't like this idea, but I'm warming up to the simplicity of it as I'm thinking it would actually be easier for spotters, etc... but can I ask folks who have the AR19x and SX19x to weigh in, please. Leaning towards the AR195. Thanks
A second captains chair on the Ar 195 is 1500 installed, slightly cheaper if you do it yourself.

Mandalaya

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just got my wrap design back and wanted see what people thought.
I really like it, wish Yamaha had this color option. Maybe you should work in their design department:)
What was the cost for wrapping?

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I really like it, wish Yamaha had this color option. Maybe you should work in their design department:)
What was the cost for wrapping?
Thank you, I really liked the blue color scheme on the AR190 but wanted the power of the AR195 so that's the reason for the wrap. The wrap as most things turned out to cost more then I was expecting. They quoted me two prices $1,250 for printed blue vinyl which would give more of a flat blue look or $1,750 for special order glossy blue vinyl. So naturally I went with the more expensive option. Should see the final product sometime next week and will post some pics.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Mandalaya

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you, I really liked the blue color scheme on the AR190 but wanted the power of the AR195 so that's the reason for the wrap. The wrap as most things turned out to cost more then I was expecting. They quoted me two prices $1,250 for printed blue vinyl which would give more of a flat blue look or $1,750 for special order glossy blue vinyl. So naturally I went with the more expensive option. Should see the final product sometime next week and will post some pics.
Thank you for the thorough answer and details. I saw a video of the process and thought, a lot of material and labor, certainly pricey. Look forward to seeing your pics.

Last edited:

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The wrap is finally complete. Wrap #2.jpg Wrap #1.jpg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks amazing!

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
There is no way I can let the wife know that this exsists or it will be changed to purple and gold (go dawgs ) in no time,...BTW that turned out great...

Buoy23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
WOW IMPRESSIVE!!! I like the idea of not many people having the same boat color as mine in my area but you Sir have the only color like that in the World!!! You are the lead dog my friend! Cheers!

gsbrown

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Looks Awesome! One of a kind!

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
OK, I've got a little dilemma... I have the boat (AR195) in the garage for the winter.. I went through 2 sets of wheel dollys to get it where it sits... because we have only 2 wheels on the ground it seems more weight on less wheels.. the casters on the dollys collapse or buckle pretty easy... I have pretty heavy duty dollys... anybody find dollys with steel bearings instead of casters so I don't have to worry about pivot.. I find that because of the weight of the boat they buckle instead of changing directions...

DavisAR195

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sorry for all the picture but just got a complete view of the entire boat uncovered.
Final Pics #1.jpg Final Pics #2.jpg Final Pics #3.jpg

Last edited:

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Your boat looks amazing... the blue is perfect and the graphic in the floor mat is a great personal touch... if I can find these in the right size/load ratingIMG_0824.PNG I am going with these rims for the trailer

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
IMG_0826.JPG Well... I couldn't wait and pulled her out of the garage today... too bad I can't take her out for at least a few more weeks....

Monte

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Seadek Flooring: For anyone who decided to install Seadek vs. the snap-in carpets, are you happy with that decision? I'm a little concerned that the holes where the snaps are need to be filled (with silicone on the cheap or with plastic if professionally done) and the Seadek floor may not cover them 100%. Also a little concerned that the Seadek is not easily replaced down the road - like the carpeting is. Any feedback is much appreciated.