• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

The official "What did you do to your jet boat today" thread.

Transducer: Installed.

IMG_20190518_155421.jpg

Got the battery charger installed today, found a good spot in the back of the battery compartment to mount the ProSport 12.

Attachments

• IMG_8819.jpg
    IMG_8819.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 61
After having the boat out a few times this season to get a feel for the stock steering, today wound up being a good day to install the Cobra Jet Super Magnum AK-19 kit with the fangs option! Looking forward to having a warm day soon to get back out and enjoy them! Thanks to Jeff @Cobra Jet Steering LLC for all the timely answers to my questions! ?
View attachment 94090
Do you have any pics of your starboard side thruster? Installed my Cobras over Easter and it seemed like the starboard fang was really close to the steering rod.

I installed my on board battery charger 2 nights ago and my outside charging port last night. I like that it is kind of hidden.

20190523_055914.jpg

I installed my on board battery charger 2 nights ago and my outside charging port last night. I like that it is kind of hidden.

View attachment 94952
Nice, that is camouflaged well, I had to zoom in to see it on my phone. Is there access thru your covert there to charge with it on?

Nice, that is camouflaged well, I had to zoom in to see it on my phone. Is there access thru your covert there to charge with it on?
No there isn't access while the cover is on but it is in the garage most of the time so it shouldn't matter. While moored over night we leave the cover loose anyways unless there is a big storm predicted.

I like what you did. Mine is directly under the tower, so when the cover is on, I can open the top half of the velcro around the tower and get the cord attached.

Nice work! It takes some balls once in a while to make those exterior holes! (at least the first one)

I like what you did. Mine is directly under the tower, so when the cover is on, I can open the top half of the velcro around the tower and get the cord attached.

Nice work! It takes some balls once in a while to make those exterior holes! (at least the first one)

I like that idea about your placement, and @jcyamaharider I didn't even see it at first, so it's camouflaged quite well ?

Finally quit raining long enough to get these in! Nice little addition, much better than stock pissers and bilge outlet. I did reuse the gaskets, as I wasn't comfortable with that aluminum directly on the fiberglass! It was fun climbing in the cooler storage compartment ?

Now... How about the flippin white fresh water vent? I taped it off and painted it, but likely won't last. 20190523_194003.jpg

Finally got around to changing my plugs, summer-ized the shower, and a wash and a coat of Jetseal.

LMkTMznh.jpg

FWmcma9h.jpg

AR8T1IPh.jpg

MBttS3uh.jpg
Don't you just love the foam cannon!! Has made cleaning stuff 10 times easier.

Foam Cannons are the greatest things ever. Even the wifey was interested and took it over to wash her own car.

Back