• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

This lives in Falls Lake, NC?

I cant speak much for the NC guys but I do a lot of boating on the Waccamaw River and the ICW in South Carolina and I see either a snake or an alligator almost every time out.

@ robert843 , that sounds all bad.

@ robert843 , that sounds all bad.
Lol it makes it interesting. In 10 years I have only seen them no real serious encounters. Closest was on a island called Sandy Island we had a snake swim up on the beach but it went away as fast as it could when it saw all the boats and people. There were baby alligators living in the marina my boat was at for years anytime someone was on the boat as we would be pulling out they would see one and freak lol. Never had one close though unless I would try and get close to them to give the people on the boat a thrill. Wild life here isn't all bad though just like the profile pic that's a dolphin literally right next to the boat just hanging out.

I boat on Falls often. I would not if I saw that. Nope. No way.

I have never seen anything like that on fall... of course since we went n to kerr we haven't been back to falls.... now I am glad!

I saw a snake with a catfish at the marina 5 years ago, but haven't seen one since despite always looking for them.

Back