• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Upgrades (GoPro version)

The message I get when trying to view the video is, "This video is private." Please recheck and revise your youtube settings for this video.

based on all the "must have" purchases after seeing "upgrade" "new" threads..........I think that private video setting just saved me $300 bucks !!

The message I get when trying to view the video is, "This video is private." Please recheck and revise your youtube settings for this video.
Ok, I think it's working now. Thanks

Does the extra remote happen to control the front speaker’s separately? It seems like every time someone is riding up front they are always complaining it is too loud. I end up turning down the cabin speakers and just listing through the tower speakers when under way.

I would love to have a seperate zone up front that they could control.

Video looks great for two hours worth of work (meaning they can sometimes take forever). What software did you try out to do the edit?

Last edited:
That teak looks great! The video was pretty cool too!

Does the extra remote happen to control the front speaker’s separately? It seems like every time someone is riding up front they are always complaining it is too loud. I end up turning down the cabin speakers and just listing through the tower speakers when under way.

I would love to have a seperate zone up front that they could control.

Video looks great for two hours worth of work (meaning they can sometimes take forever). What software did you try out to do the edit?
Software used was imovie 10.0

@Julian . Yup. Fusion wired remotes. Worked out well with the zone ability of fusion's IP radio series.

@Julian . Yup. Fusion wired remotes. Worked out well with the zone ability of fusion's IP radio series.
Are the buttons really hard to press....that is one complaint I have about the Clarion remotes....you really have to PUSH those buttons!

I have a wired Fusion remote in a boat and the keys are friendly to push along with the knob to turn.

@GiddYupJoe .. I will mention that in order to run a third zone, you will need a line out converter. $15 part. I had similar issues with ppl up front complaining about volume. Well worth it.

Back