• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Very Sad News

Wow. Spent the day thinking about how I've only got a week left until I take my "Christmas Break" and trying to decide what to do with my time. Then I read about this. Really puts things in perspective.

Rest In Peace Dan. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

Wow this is very shocking, never met the man but had great conversations in regards performance upgrades on his Z06.

Godspeed Dan... RIP.

Sad news to lose another so young. R.I.P.

WOW!! Very shocking to hear. RIP Dan, and deepest condolences to your family and close friends.

Thoughts and prayers for his family...

Wow.....reminder to us all to live for today, cherish your family and friends and hold no grudges....

Dan and I had our disagreements over the years, but I'm glad we always mended them and kept on being social. His perspectives, input and presence will be sorely missed.

May he rest in peace....

Rest In Peace Good Sir

Man that is so sad to hear!! Just goes to show that we must cherish each day as if it could be our last. I need to do better about that. Dang this sucks bad! RIP Dan :(

Speechless. I really enjoyed reading his post. Whether it was the Vet, trips to Hawaii, diesel trucks, boats, etc. they were all fun. The won "pun intended" I enjoyed the most had to be when hit for 6 digits on a slot machine. I'm glad he was able to use some of that money for his daughter's wedding. I'm sure that was a special time for both him and his daughter. Dan will be missed here for sure.

Wow! Shocking to read this. RIP

RIP Dan! :(

We are lucky to have lost so few in our pursuit of a common Hobbie, but it’s hard see happen, even if you’ve never met face to face...

Very sad news. It caused me to go back into my PM's, and review our years long conversation - everything from the weather in Prescott Valley when I visited last December (uhhh 30ish degrees WTF I thought Arizona was warm?) to our wonderful President and the resultant dramatic (but expected) increase in the value of our financial portfolios since last November, to tips on sports cars. Dan lived life as it should be lived. Each day, to the fullest. RIP, Brother.

Sad news. RIP Dan. Prayers for the family.

Sad to hear-- life is to short and it makes you really appreciate your own life and family. To know he was my age really makes you think of how precious life is. I am relatively new to this forum and I didn't converse with him,, condolences to his family and friends... RIP Dan..

So sad to hear. Thoughts and prayers go out!! I can definitely say that while i did not know him personally, it seemed that he sure lived life to the fullest from his readings and comments! May peace be with everyone especially the family!

So so sad. With all the good things Dan had going on.
Thoughts and prayers to you Dan, and to your family, left behind too soon.

Wow, that's terrible. Rest In Piece Sir.

Totally shocked, deepest condolences to his family.

Strange how you never get to meet people but get to know them through the forum, then when bad news strikes you feel the loss, very sad.

Back