• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Bargains What A Deal!!!! <Post up Bargains Here>

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We lost our local Krispy Kreme to the recession a few years back. Miss it sometimes. It was great to sometimes stop in, grab a hot donut and a coffee and just let the stress go for a few minutes.

Probably a good thing it is gone given my lack of "jb.net losers" progress to date.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Was in Harbor Freight today. They have the generic gray anti-fatigue mats, 2x2, that lock together, 4 sections.
image.jpg
image.jpg

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@txav8r ....... Mel ........... Great "find" by you !@

Harbor Freight is fantastic. An extremely well-managed company. Management took a company that was mail-order only 20+ year ago ... expanded and went on to make buying Taiwan and Chinese tools BOUTIQUE through-out America.

Make sure you sign up for their coupons via email, and if you're so inclined, their "INSIDE TRACK" club, (Sometimes they'll sign you up for not $29.95 but $ 19.99 !) can save you even more. For example, right now, you can sign up on-line for $29.99 and get a $10 Harbor Freight GIFT CARD to use on your next purchase !
http://www.harborfreight.com/inside-track-club-membership-403.html

PS - It's NOT a 1-year membership .... It is forever, despite what they advertise. I signed up 6 years ago, and still get all of the deals, mailings, special pricings, etc.

We have purchased these wonderful interlocking foam mats for as little as $7.95 with INSIDER CLUB coupons. Or $ 8.95 with email coupons.

And Harbor Freight is up-to-date technically as well, as you can download the coupons to your Smart Phone,
They mail me stuff almost weekly.
I hope this helps others see the real benefit of Harbor Freight. They really have changed what a "TOOL STORE" is supposed to price decently made and quality tools for.
Best Wishes, Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
My only complaints about Harbor Freight is the low quality products and the extreme overkill on the e-mail. But prices are cheap!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
My only complaints about Harbor Freight is the low quality products and the extreme overkill on the e-mail. But prices are cheap!
As far as that anti-fatigue mat, it is the same as the home depot stuff for 1/3 the price. I have the HD stuff in my shop, and I used to buy it and cut it for padding in my shipping boxes with the anchors...and this stuff is the same. I also have had the impact wrench deep sockets for over 10 years and not a single issue with them. I agree, they have some cheap stuff, but they also have some good stuff too. I wouldn't trade my Ingresol Rand compressor, or my air tools of the same make...I view their Central ? as cheap imports but honestly, I have never bought any of them. I also saw some fiberglass fish rods for fishing wire at HD and at an electrical supply. They wanted 4 times as much as I paid at HF, and I have used those fiberglass rods 25 times on 25 projects, and it didn't break the bank. I guess what I am saying is that being an educated consumer is important, and making a good choice on what your willing to pay and quality your willing to accept is the buyers choice and responsibility. But if they sell it, they better be prepared to take it back if it isn't worth a shit!

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
No doubt they do have some bargains. I have bought a lot of things when quality was not a big issue. It is nice to have options. We just got a Harbor Freight a few months ago.

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I like to wander around the Harbor Freight store that just opened about a 1/2 mile from my house, over by the mall. It works out quite well for me....I drop the wimmin off at the mall and I go over to Harbor Freight.
My wife wonders where all the little flashlights come from. I tell her I have a pen pal in China. :cool:

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
As far as that anti-fatigue mat, it is the same as the home depot stuff for 1/3 the price ... and making a good choice on what your willing to pay and quality your willing to accept is the buyers choice and responsibility. But if they sell it, they better be prepared to take it back if it isn't worth a sh**!
I have made several returns @ Harbor Freight. Some relatively more costly items (+$ 100). I have NEVER experienced any problem whatsoever. In fact they have gone out of the way to make the process as easy as possible. And they'll gladly help load (or unload) items from your vehicle. Cheerfully.
A FIRST CLASS operation ! Just thought some might wanna know this. Hey ! A DRY weekend to every one ! Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@MikeyL , if your going to quote anyone, don't change their words, whether you like the words or not!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Murf'n'surf - I have simply had wonderful experiences with Harb. Frt. and their product offerings.
Not everything I purchase comes from them, but more times than not, they offer an alternative at a $ price level that is what I am looking for.
I apologize if what/how I wrote about these experiences came off too strong.
@txav8r .......... I also apologize.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I bought the 3 ton floor jack last weekend at the tent sale and put it to immediate use rotating tires on the family fleet of cars. I'm in trouble because my trip door to door is about 10 minutes!

utahrd

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
HF's slogan is "quality tools at ridiculously cheap prices" - which IMO is correct (except the first word)! Sill, a frequent flyer there - especially for one-off project tools. Often cheaper than renting something.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I wonder if I can use these as a poor man's seadek for when I am fishing...get blood and guts on them and just remove them and hose down.
You could easily cut and fit this flooring into the boat and just let it free float. Pull it and hose it off after!

Topper232

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I bought the 3 ton floor jack last weekend at the tent sale and put it to immediate use rotating tires on the family fleet of cars. I'm in trouble because my trip door to door is about 10 minutes!
I bought the same one last year for the same reason. In fact after I bought it, I found a better coupon specifically for the model of the jack that I bought and they gave me the difference back.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got a notification from West Marine for a 4-day sale starting 3/19/15 with a bunch of 'buy one get one free' stuff (http://www.westmarine.com/promo/super-buys?cm_mmc=EM-_-Promo-_-150317-_-N/A), most of it meh, but...

The one that's caught my eye is the inshore automatic vest (http://www.westmarine.com/search?text=Inshore Automatic/Manual Inflatable Life Vest) for $109.99, and available as a buy one get one free.
That IS a good price for the vest! I keep mine in the garage in case of floods. :smug: