• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Why A New Forum? My Explanation....others will add their stories

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just my two cents, never delete this post. How quickly history repeats itself.
We try to never delete anything....its more work and messes up more things than it fixes.

We are very happy with the way we set the forum up, and the moderators and admins have worked well to keep things on topic and civil. Of course there will always be someone trying to stir up shit, but I've been pleasantly surprised by how well we've all gotten along. There will always be brand rivalry - boats, cars, EV vs ICE (LOL), but people have for the most part kept things civil. Our only challenge is how busy the site is now, and trying to keep up with every corner of it! Sometimes we get something brought to our attention that we had no idea was going on....but that is rare...because we are addicts too!

Thanks for your service.

Boat on!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
There have been a couple other threads on the topic, so it has been brought up a couple times. This was the most comprehensive thread for sure.

Some of us are still pushing to get banned over there. (smile) Of course it's so easy to be controversial, as the primary long-timers are stuck in 2-stroke world. And will usually tell new members over their to avoid anything with fuel injection or an electronic display due to "the increased chance of expensive failures" HA!

My posts get deleted constantly on their page and facebook group if there is any mention of Jetboaters.net. It usually requires a screenshot of the URL.

Enjoy!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey, I just got kicked out of the Yamaha Jet Boaters facebook page! Woo woo, mission accomplished.

I was helping a guy with his leaky drain/scupper valve questions. I added a jetboaters.net link for further info and it was deleted. So I blatantly commented that I was keeping the mods busy, as they deleted my post and proceeded to post the link twice again. And I am now officially banned!

Idiots.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yup....they are nothing if not vigilant about deleting URLs to other sites!

I added my comments to the post referenced in the FAQ on how to fix wiggly bow stops and also at'd Mbjetboater there too (as well as posting the link on his profile).

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
good to see GemBob is still around, at least he hasn't contributed any $ since 2013,
@J-RAD you need to figure out how to hook up with him, he has a surf wedge,

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
good to see GemBob is still around, at least he hasn't contributed any $ since 2013,
@J-RAD you need to figure out how to hook up with him, he has a surf wedge,
South Jordan ain't far. Somebody tell the boy the grass is greener over here... lol!

Is he suggesting he's got a wake wedge and misspoke and called it a "Surf Wedge"? Or is this surf wedge some other device?