• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Wisconsin out-and-about thread

In your pic from the boardwalk there, the upper left corner across the river is where those 2 other places were that you were directed to by Alicia from Blue Top Resort. I know one is (was) Larry & Jan's, but now it's under new ownership, something with a C, if I recall correctly, and I can't for the life of me recall what the other one was called, but you can see in that pic how hidden they are, and to get there, kinda like my neighborhood, you've gotta know you're going there, or somehow got lost and found your way there on accident!

Reid from Blue Top might be another one to ask for fishing spots, and to take a look around to see the place. During the week, I'd bet he's got a few of the "cabins" open to view.

IMG_6213.jpeg

IMG_6214.jpeg

Those Dells photos are amazing - like a postcard!!

@drewkaree never takes me anywhere.........

Oh, and by the way, that's a nice looking boat you have there. :D

Those Dells photos are amazing - like a postcard!!

@drewkaree never takes me anywhere.........

Oh, and by the way, that's a nice looking boat you have there. :D

You can't make it to the Dells when I go 😉

1000025953.jpg

1000025952.jpg

I don't need excuses - I need solutions!!! :)

You asked for it! 😁

Should I ring the bell, or knock when I stop by to pick you up? Make sure you have coffee ready, I've got a time schedule to keep! 🤣

Post up here where you're gonna be and if you want to meet up with any other jet boaters for a casual get together.
Will be on Lake Elizabeth in Twin Lakes all weekend. Great sandbar at the south end to tie up and hang out.

Was out on Big Cedar Lake in West Bend last Saturday which turned out to be a pretty nice day. I'm hoping to get on the water one more time before the season is over for me (next three weekends are full) and the boat goes to sleep. :-/

went out on Lake Michigan on Monday......hard to see in the picture but that's whistling straits golf course along the shore. Was a strange day out there, waves were a foot high at the most but the swells/chop made it much rougher than it appeared. Could only go about 25mph most of the day.

day.lm.jpg

I've always wanted to put in at Port Washington or Sheboygan but I'm not goof at reading the conditions on Lake Michigan. We did have the boat at McKinley Marina in Milwaukee over labor day a few years ago but mostly cruised the river and never went outside of the break wall.

I've always wanted to put in at Port Washington or Sheboygan but I'm not goof at reading the conditions on Lake Michigan. We did have the boat at McKinley Marina in Milwaukee over labor day a few years ago but mostly cruised the river and never went outside of the break wall.
I check the marine forecast on the national weather service for near shore areas and Sheboygan has some beach/marina/blue harbor webcam's to see what the Lake is actually doing . Between these two, it's been a decent indicator on go/no go for me for Lake Michigan.

Back