• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Considering a Jet Boat? Perhaps Need a Test Drive/Ride? Look Here! <VOLUNTEERS NEEDED>

Would you be willing offer a serious member a ride/test drive?

• Total voters

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Yes sir, I would be glad to take out a perspective owner.

ilangtry

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m willing to support by offering rides to perspective buyers at Lake Tahoe.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

N2HighVoltage

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
New to the site after lurking for some time researching Yamaha boats…so much info. I’m in the market and would love a chance for a quick ride and ask a ton of questions from a Yamaha owner. Especially if you have had other boats and know the lake well. I do live here in South Lake so please contact me if willing to help out…thanks in advance!

drewkaree

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New to the site after lurking for some time researching Yamaha boats…so much info. I’m in the market and would love a chance for a quick ride and ask a ton of questions from a Yamaha owner. Especially if you have had other boats and know the lake well. I do live here in South Lake so please contact me if willing to help out…thanks in advance!
Update your profile to at least add your city/state. I'm certain you aren't near me, but I'm willing to take you out if you are traveling to my area, and I'll talk your ear off.

Is that Texas, or....? There's a decent number of people volunteering in this thread, so see if someone is in your area, as we are all willing ambassadors for Yamaha, and you'll be treated to the good AND bad, which EVERY boat has, and you'll get lots better info, IMO, about what to expect with a Yamaha.

I personally think they're the best all-around boat, but if you have specific desires, you may indeed be better served with something else, and I believe we'll be able to give you an honest opinion about whether a Yamaha may be your best bet, or if you might look elsewhere.

Headed to Wisconsin? Hit me up. 😁

Malibu88

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
We're in New Jersey put a deposit on AR250. Should be in in May (fingers crossed) but YES would love to test run.

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
sure if any one is in the keys and wants a test ride on my ratty old boat I'd be happy to take ya'll out for a spin... I head out mostly every afternoon that its not raining and the winds are less than 15-20 MPH and most weekend days around noon...

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
sure if any one is in the keys and wants a test ride on my ratty old boat I'd be happy to take ya'll out for a spin... I head out mostly every afternoon that its not raining and the winds are less than 15-20 MPH and most weekend days around noon...
I should have looked you up when we were down there in Feb! We'll be back next year.....Cudjo Key.

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Shipbuilder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
San Diego checking in here.

I am willing. 2015 242 Limited S

Meach

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'm up for offering test rides. 2012 Yamaha sx190. Close to Camp Far West, Sacramento River, Bullards Bar Reservoir, Collins Lake and Sacramento River. I CAMP 2 weeks a month near bullards they could go then or whenever. So I live in Plumas Lake (but there's no Lake lol) about 45 minutes south of Sacramento Ca