• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2015 AR192 in North Port, FL

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Found this site from YouTube search. Saw a video of Baltimore to Bahama trip. Just bought our 2015 AR192, sold our 2005 Glacier Bay 2240. We actually went across from Boyton Beach to Grand Bahama Island last year with some of the Jetski Junkies.

Looking to find others in our area and plan trips with our vessel.

Welcome aboard @ArmyChief and congrats on the boat. If you add your location in your user profile you'll pop up on the user map. The user map is a great way to find other members in your area.

Anyway, glad you found us and decided to join.

Welcome @ArmyChief - glad you found us! Love to see photos of your trips and outings! Especially from you Floridians that get to boat most of the year!!!!

Welcome and congrats on the new boat!

Welcome Chief! Enjoy your new boat:winkingthumbsup"

Welcome @ArmyChief ! Did you go with the Black or the Blue and White? Both color schemes look great!

Blue, too many reports of black showing scuffs. Plus the WAF, she liked blue.

Hell, if I had my way, would have bought AR190...AR192 drinks WAY TOO MUCH fuel for the little added performance.

If I can get a hold of someone with proper SW and testing, I think there is a market for reprogramming these ECM's. Or at minimum a ECO mode.

Welcome. Don't forget to check out our AR192 picture thread. Feel free to add some pics.

Hey @ArmyChief ~!!!!!!!!!!!
Great boat you purchased !@ So glad you found us. And so many thanks for your unswerving Service to our Country !
Looking forward to seeing TONS of kewl photos of your new boat and your outings, just like @Julian wrote.
Best Wishes for the best Boating Year you and your family have ever enjoyed !
Mikey Lulejian - Who grew up in Naples (FL), now on Lake Oconee, GA
And, oh yeah ..........

+             CartoonWelcomeAboard 18 ArmyChief.jpg

Welcome Aboard! Can't wait for summer to get some use out of my 192! Bought her with 4 hours on it and only had 10 when I had to put her away for the winter! Loved what use I did get!

Welcome aboard and congrats on the new boat! There are a lot of new Yamaha owners on here myself included, I think it has to do with the new 2015's that made us switch over from the stern drive world.

Congrats on the new boat ArmyChief.
The 192's are tooo much fun, enjoy yours!

Thank you for your service to our country sir.

I see you continue to do the jet boat thing..thanks

Where is the picture area?...I can't seem to find it

Back