• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2016 SeaDek Group Buy

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Also @Bruce can you put up a sticky or banner asking people to finalize their orders today? That would be helpful. Thanks!
Will do you have a list of the 14? I could send them a message through the forum. I think that would be more likely to get their attention than a notice.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok I will get that to you asap. Thanks!

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If they don't pay, will we still have the numbers needed to get the 30% off?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes no worries there.

chess

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey guys and gals. We are at the end of the event and it is closing this afternoon. If your name is in the group buy file you will get to participate but we need to collect payment asap. If you have not paid, which by my count consists of 14 orders, please do so by calling 850-867-1410 and speaking to one of my assistants.

Thank you again for your business and support! My family and staff are grateful!

Also @Bruce can you put up a sticky or banner asking people to finalize their orders today? That would be helpful. Thanks!
Kelly took care of me today :)

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
IMG_4433.JPG
I gots a box!! So much for lying in a duck blind this weekend.

If I only had @swatski 's cunning, this could have been an epic weekend!

@JetBoatPilot , do you guys stock the RIVA intake rings or would I need to go either through Yamaha or RIVA?

Last edited:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Rob9550

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I know this is off topic but can anyone provide a link to the post or website on hydro-turf removal? I remember someone posting an attachment to help with removal of the old turf and adhesive. Thanks for the help.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I know this is off topic but can anyone provide a link to the post or website on hydro-turf removal? I remember someone posting an attachment to help with removal of the old turf and adhesive. Thanks for the help.
My experience is that it comes off easiest when cold. I did so in my basement garage after the hydro turf had been cool all winter. Some have had good results from using ice to cool it before removal. I used plastic paint scrapers to lift the corners then pulled as much as I could off in one piece. If it tore I would restart that process. Once it was off I used acetone to help remove leftover adhesive.

Sarconen10

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
@Bryan L What snaps are not covered by the Seadek in your boat? Looking to do marine tex on all the uncovered snaps so I don't have to worry about yellowing 5200

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bryan L What snaps are not covered by the Seadek in your boat? Looking to do marine tex on all the uncovered snaps so I don't have to worry about yellowing 5200
Does 5200 turn yellow? Mine is still white after three years.

Sarconen10

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Does 5200 turn yellow? Mine is still white after three years.
I've read on multiple different threads that it yellows. And it says on the back of the tube there will be a slight discoloring from UV rays

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I'm wondering when mine is going to show up wanted to get it lasered can't figure out what to put on it or a hood boat name

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have yet to do the cockpit. I have read somewhere on this site that one other person had three. I have noticed that the snaps are all over the place and not square or true to the non-skid. I may have a couple more than 3.

Minh Nguyen

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Another question...how do you remove the seats to install the seadek that has the hole for the seat base? I'm stopping for the night. Already removed all the snaps and filled with 3m 5200. Got a few pads down also!image.jpg

Minh Nguyen

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Search seat removal and found that a member was doing the same project in March. Thanks swatski! Sorry for going off topic guys.

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length