• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Bimini June trip (June 24th - June 30th)

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian is leaving between 9am and 10am, they could cross with him.

This now leaves 3 groups, 2 leaving in the early morning (olds group 1 and 3) ann's the late group.

I'm going to jump with the first group. @Sbrown you are welcome to join the first group or whatever group you want, just make sure you let someone know.
We are going to run with @Julian if he's ok with it.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just closed out my slip rental at the dock. I was expecting some $200 ish. No water no elec. it was $435! $67/day rent $5/day tax
Closed my slip too total $435.36. I am ready for tomorrow morning first group @ whatever time start.
Did you tell them you were quoted $50 a day for slips?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I dont want to slow anyone down.. @AndyD is taking my family.. I am going to lighten the load as much as i can. With tabs I should be able to get on plane... I hope. If not i have the gold membership with towboat us...
Let me know if you want us to take anything.

@Sbrown you are welcome to cross with us.

jayasaki138

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautic Star
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

AbuAyd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
GT
Boat Length
It was 4 women on the boat and myself and no one ever even said slow down I was just running for efficiency probably could have went a bit faster. For those using the new app cpbroam here is the deal I forgot to set mine up before leaving I had someone do it on the boat as we arrived. I did not have my svrs numbers readily available so we skipped that part and that was a mistake. We were selected for a video chat the agent said if I had put my svrs number in he would not have had to video chat he would have been able to just clear us so if you have an svrs number make sure you enter it in the app if you do not he said they are pretty much required to video chat you.
What’s is an svrs number?

jayasaki138

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautic Star
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
bronze10 is down to one engine.. looks like a stuck injector. I have trim tabs.. it will just be me on the boat.. with tabs i am hoping to make plane.
My boat just me and my friend, Dianna, if you need lighten your load let me know

jayasaki138

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautic Star
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Andy S what is the official starting time for the first group.

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
As embarrassed as I am to ask
Does anyone have room to take Sarah (no gear or belongings)back to Florida tomorrow?
We are leaving with 2 skis not 4.

Amar Nanduri

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I
I just closed out my slip rental at the dock. I was expecting some $200 ish. No water no elec. it was $435! $67/day rent $5/day tax
In this case I might stay outside Bimini sands next year.

jayasaki138

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautic Star
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
B
As embarrassed as I am to ask
Does anyone have room to take Sarah (no gear or belongings)back to Florida tomorrow?
We are leaving with 2 skis not 4.
@Valerie I have room in my boat.