• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 GutBusters

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
New user group

We setup the new user group for weight loss challenges so that we could move the actual scale pics and postings off the public internet. By using the user group, in order to see the threads, a user would have to be registered to jetboaters.net (rather than anonymous) and also have joined the group.

As @txav8r mentioned, click on your name at the top, then select “join user groups”. Browse the list to join others, if you want, and select the weight loss group.

Once you are joined, you can view the forum, in the same list with all the others. Or, if you’re like me and always use the “Recent Posts” function, the new posts will just show up like any other.

So, going forward, I guess we’ll have the weekly check in posts over there. Discussions can be either there (among the group members) or in Off Topic (to include the rest of the jetboaters.net family), like we have done till now.

Let us know if there are any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Anybody that's following along... we've moved some of the more personal stuff into the UserGroup mentioned above.

But, Week 2 stats are as follows, if you can help cheer us along, that's always welcome!

upload_2018-1-16_20-56-54.png

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Gaddammit.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You guys could try out Avatar Nutrition. It is an online IIFYM system to help you with any bodyweight goals. The guy has a Phd in the field is extremely knowledgeably. $10 a month, eat whatever you want (not how much you want lol) as long as you stay within your macros.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok, Month 1 just wrapped up today.

Congrats to @ThatJeepGuy who is down 8.01% in the first month and is the "Biggest Loser" (is that tv show still on?) for the first month. @txav8r is close behind him though!

I, for one, have some catching up to do. With the boat show in St. Louis next weekend, I'm starting to feel like boating weather might not be too far off!

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
8% in the first month is awesome! Great job guys.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Came down with the flu on Thursday. I'm down 5lbs from Monday.......NOT the right way to lose weight :(

Sbrown

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Came down with the flu on Thursday. I'm down 5lbs from Monday.......NOT the right way to lose weight :(
But, VERY effective. Just stay hydrated!