• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha Boat Updates

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
It looks like the top was turned green, surely they didn't green out the entire interior the way they did the blue... that would not be good...
Green is literally my favorite color, that would be entirely too much of it!
So I'm being told lime green decking inside the boat with gray/white interior with lime green piping.

Man....I'm going to have to see pics of that. That could be :vomit:

Berberman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the hull is deeper on the ‘22 210 and 250 compared to the ‘21s? This is for the open water, as my now sold 190 did poorly (understandably).

crains

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
So I'm being told lime green decking inside the boat with gray/white interior with lime green piping.

Man....I'm going to have to see pics of that. That could be :vomit:
Yeah, I emailed my dealer. He didn't have any pics he has already moved 3 2022 blue XD's... none green. But, he said based on what he knows about the way they are made, he was about 99% sure that the interior would be predominantly green. And the more I think about it, oddly, the more ok I am with it.

I think green on the water pops. WHen I spec'd a malibu once, I put green on everything... the digital rendering, I LOVED! So, I can't wait to see pics, but, I think I will be happy.

But, if I would have known the price would put me over 100K, I would have gone XD, that line is just too long now... lol

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Does anyone know if the hull is deeper on the ‘22 210 and 250 compared to the ‘21s? This is for the open water, as my now sold 190 did poorly (understandably).
All indications are that the only things changed for the 2022 model year are color and price, so the shape of the hulls of the 2022 210 and 250 are exactly the same as the 2021 210 and 250. I'm a lake guy myself, but I've read lots of people reporting that they've been happy with how their 25 footers handle open water, including trips from Miami to Bimini, etc.

orionone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
So are dealers supposed to be putting orders in today if you were on a list? Do people normally receive confirmation or a receipt when they place your order?

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
So are dealers supposed to be putting orders in today if you were on a list? Do people normally receive confirmation or a receipt when they place your order?
Orders go in Thursday.

jaked02

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thinking about going with a SX210 rather than the AR210 because of the god awful graphics on the AR but REALLY want a tower...could I have an OEM tower put on the boat?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

gmac03

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So my 2022 AR190 just came in today, seems a bit fast but I’ll take it compared to not getting one at all.

Southernerd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So my 2022 AR190 just came in today, seems a bit fast but I’ll take it compared to not getting one at all.
I just got off the phone with my dealer. I guess I get the next boat but their delivery times for me are August/September for the blue and September/December for the black. I put it to a vote with the family and they want the blue... Per the dealer their waitlist for the SX was a mile long but I was the only one with a deposit on an AR190...

the_stiver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just got off the phone with my dealer. I guess I get the next boat but their delivery times for me are August/September for the blue and September/December for the black. I put it to a vote with the family and they want the blue... Per the dealer their waitlist for the SX was a mile long but I was the only one with a deposit on an AR190...
What dealer?

sommere54

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Dealer I put a deposit down with in July called me on the way home this evening and said if I wanted the green AR 195 instead of the white I had originally asked for that I could come pick it up tomorrow.

We’ll see what the boss and daughter say, I could go either way on the color. Would be our first boat and I wasn’t planning on having to worry about winterizing and storage for this winter; only a month and some change of decent boating season left around here so have to take that into consideration, too.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@sommere54 Bird in hand. There is no telling how many boats they are going to crank out between now and next summer. There are projections that things should be better, but is it worth the risk?

sommere54

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fair point. There were two others in front of me for the white version also…

Chris W.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I have seen all.if not all the 2022 models and colors except the black 27sd on you tube that were uploaded today..they are yamaha walk through commercials.

the_stiver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Are southern warmer weather dealers getting boats quicker I assume?

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Surprised by the lack of chatter on the 2022 line up.
Figured there would be a flood of interest on it.
The 2022 line up is pretty much what i expected, not much change.
I gotta say that the ar250 lacks a lot of frills and finnish for 66k. And then the jump to the 242s is 81k
Man I love my boat more and more every day. And its just about paid off

Mjones

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Surprised by the lack of chatter on the 2022 line up.
Figured there would be a flood of interest on it.
The 2022 line up is pretty much what i expected, not much change.
I gotta say that the ar250 lacks a lot of frills and finnish for 66k. And then the jump to the 242s is 81k
Man I love my boat more and more every day. And its just about paid off
Right there with you. I was leaning towards a new boat and now I am on the fence. 15k difference for the 252s. Is it worth it?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Are southern warmer weather dealers getting boats quicker I assume?
No rhyme or reason to it really. Most dealers have more orders than probable boats coming. So it doesn't matter where they go, they are going to be sold as soon as they touch down or shortly after.