Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
- Reaction score
- Royal, AR
- Boat Make
- Boat Model
- Boat Length
We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!
Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)
i went through all forum from top, there are 12 in total ( including me) are ok with dates, please feel free to edit/modify/add/amend for better understand and accuracy.
- @DIRTYOAR - reroute to Abacus
- @AJack - 50/50 2018 SX24
there are 10 boats able to go, and are waiting for further information and detail, except @jaburt has confirmed the place to stay.
@afsigma21 - 1st crossing, years inland experience, solo with son, crew of 4; 2017 limited S 21.
@Julian - countless time crossing, vetern; 2016 242X E 24.
@chris34 - 2nd trip to Bahama, 1st time Bimini. family trip with 2 kids; 2000 Speedster 30.
@Blue Hawaiian - 1st time, great lakes experience, drive w/h son, girls ferry over; 2018 AR195.
@Robert Benedict - 1st time; 2006 SX21
@Av8tor07 - 1st time; 2016 X21
@J Balance - ? 2019 242 Ltd E
@jsoell - ? 2011 Ltd S 24
@jaburt - 2017 Vetern. confirmed 07/08-13; 2016 242 242X E
@Yamaha212limiteds - 1st time; 2018 Limited S 21
@thefortunes - 2011 or 12 crossing, 4 couples; 2005 SX 23
I know the owner well. I am sure that you will find her units to continue to be well maintained.The Unit number is 3F which from the map you will see is on the beach pretty close to the pool. $1500 seems like a fair price for the whole week.
Looks like my schedule is changing and I can't make these dates! :-(
I am now looking at July 1-8. I have secured a condo and slip at Bimini Sands and am taking the risk that this will all work out! The condo I have is 2 units and I am looking to "sublet" the 1 bedroom unit to anyone that would like to join us on this trip. The Unit number is 3F which from the map you will see is on the beach pretty close to the pool. $1500 seems like a fair price for the whole week.
The owner was just there and says the pool is open and clean and the restaurant is open. I am going to discuss with her that if the pool isn't open, we will get a significant discount!
I will be going with my Brother, Nephew (20), and Daughter (14). We will be hitting Honeymoon harbor to swim with the rays (likely twice), the sapona, the light house, the plane wreck and hopefully catching some decent snapper!
Hit me up in a conversation if you are interested and ready to commit.
Our itinerary will be:
June 30th drive down to FL and stay at a local hotel. (we won't be slipping overnight)
July 1- get up early (like 6am ish) and drive to the ramp, launch, park the cars and take off (8-9am ish).
July 8- return to FL.
I emailed Donny Roberts directly. firstname.lastname@example.orgI am looking at that unit for the 8-12 timeframe. How did you reserve the slip (email, online, etc)? I'm at work, our computers block many sites.
i called the Marina office number it work today, the restaurant pick up the phone, guess they are opening soon at least. but always nice to have personal contact for better communication !
Please remember that the people you reach at Bimini Sands today may not be the people working there this summer.i called the Marina office number it work today, the restaurant pick up the phone, guess they are opening soon at least. but always nice to have personal contact for better communication !
Im planning on leaving july 8 as well. want to buddy up for the crossing? its my first run over, I rented a house on the canal on the south island. I'mno update from BS marina, pull the trigger, no more hanging in the air .....
RW condo booked with owner on July 8, return 13, plan to go and return both days in morning if weather permitted.