• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

BIMINI Bahamas

Blakep2019

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What’s going on guys! My wife and I are wanting to take the trip to Bimini with a 2019 Yamaha ar210 and two 2019 Yamaha wave runners! We’re very experienced boaters, grew up on the water coming from south Louisiana, what are some things we have to worry about and how hard is customs and all! Thanks in advance for any advice and input.... looking into booking everything for the second week in June 2020

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
What’s going on guys! My wife and I are wanting to take the trip to Bimini with a 2019 Yamaha ar210 and two 2019 Yamaha wave runners! We’re very experienced boaters, grew up on the water coming from south Louisiana, what are some things we have to worry about and how hard is customs and all! Thanks in advance for any advice and input.... looking into booking everything for the second week in June 2020
I would go with a group and hope your dates coincide. It's a safety and reassurance.

Blakep2019

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would love to go with a group! Especially people that’s already went, seems like it would be a lot easier that way!!!

JFBSPB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
We have planned the last two weeks of May 2020. We may be able to move our dates a little. Anyone open to the week of May 24th or the first week in June. We will be driving over from Biloxi, MS.

CarterNewman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
My husband and I are driving from SC to Ft.Lauderdale with a target date of 5/23/20 (pending weather) to make the crossing. We will have 4 adults on our boat. We would LOVE to get a group together. We are planning to return from Bimini on the 29th, again weather pending.

JoseCuervo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My husband and I are driving from SC to Ft.Lauderdale with a target date of 5/23/20 (pending weather) to make the crossing. We will have 4 adults on our boat. We would LOVE to get a group together. We are planning to return from Bimini on the 29th, again weather pending.
Hi there. How’s the planing going for Bimini? You guys are crossing with a group? We are looking to join a group for crossing we have a 2019 AR210. Any feedback is appreciated.

CarterNewman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi there- we don’t have a group, but would like to get at least one or two other boats to go! Let me know if interested-

JoseCuervo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes count us in ... have you crossed before ?

CarterNewman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
This will be our first time- we’ve been planning for months!!!! Great to hear you can join us-

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
how are your dates looking and have you worked out details of departure place, dates, and resort? Crossing around the same time. 2/25-2/29 as its planned now

Rotorwash

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have planned the last two weeks of May 2020. We may be able to move our dates a little. Anyone open to the week of May 24th or the first week in June. We will be driving over from Biloxi, MS.
We are crossing on the 21st out of Ft Lauderdale going to the Sands.

JoseCuervo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any one going on May 21 - 26 dates??? We are looking those days and we would like to go with a group we are firstimers.

helopilot

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We are planning to join you on the 21st of May as well if you don't mind? Already booked at the sands as well for the same time frame

JoseCuervo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome to the group !! We are building a WhatsApp group. We are a total of 7 boats you will be 8 👍🏼 A couple have already crossed before

if you would like send me your phone number and I will include you on the group.
my name is Jose and my number is (954) 702-4080

helopilot

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sure thing! Scott 256-687-9164

Last edited:

JoseCuervo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Scott check your number. I txt you earlier and some one just txt me back. Wrong number. Lol. Jose