• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini Fling photos and videos.....post them up!

Bill D

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The Dolphin House will soon have a JetBoaters.net @Bimini2017 license plate to include in his future plans. :)

Ashley traded me a Bimini license plate for a custom JetBoaters.

Valerie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I want to send one one my liscense plates I thought about it while I was there
It says Brazen and I got a new one this year (every 10 years I guess) how do I get it to them?

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
The Dolphin House will soon have a JetBoaters.net @Bimini2017 license plate to include in his future plans. :)

Ashley traded me a Bimini license plate for a custom JetBoaters.
Lmk when you will send it. I will need to give you mine...this is going for him as well. Hoping to see it on the wall next year!
20170719_190658.jpg

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am waiting for @Bill D footage too. The word on the street ( or water) was that he captured a 4 seconds of airborne action. At least that is what his accelorometer registered. I heard @Water Girl might have some good strom footage too. I cannot wait to see them. Because so far our footage makes all look as wimps. None of the footage so far looks as bad as it was.

@blacksapphirez did have good Karma. That explains why he got there first.
We are going to watch the go pro tonight and watch that scary cross!!

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We are going to watch the go pro tonight and watch that scary cross!!
After a week of hot tub and bourbon therapy my back just starting to feel better I haven't even looked at my GoPro yet. I think if I look at it it might scare me into not going next year. I've looked at some of the other videos posted and for some reason it doesn't look that bad crossing.

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After a week of hot tub and bourbon therapy my back just starting to feel better I haven't even looked at my GoPro yet. I think if I look at it it might scare me into not going next year. I've looked at some of the other videos posted and for some reason it doesn't look that bad crossing.
I agree they didn't look nearly as bad as the actual experience! I'm still hurting!

druppert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here are a few pictures I took while in Bimini. Most of these were taken at the Hawksbill dive site between 40' - 60' feet. ***disclaimer---I did use a photo editing software to clean up some of the backscatter and floating sedimate in the water for a better picture*** but all these pics were taken by myself

View attachment 60286 View attachment 60287 View attachment 60288 View attachment 60289 View attachment 60290

View attachment 60286
Great pics! What camera/photo editor are you using? How did you bring the color back to the shot? Is it a filter, light, editing, combination?

I gave up on recording/photographing my dives because my shots always looked like crap & I missed to much of my surroundings on top of it. I'd try again if I thought I could get results half as good as you have. Well done

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bimini Fling 2017: The Biggest Looser competition?
I think I have a pretty solid entry here, LOL.

Jack @latitudeadjuster, here you go. (Just trying to brighten your day, you rascal)
upload_2017-7-25_9-45-18.png

--

Attachments

Last edited:

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Bimini Fling 2017: The Biggest Looser competition?
I think I have a pretty solid entry here, LOL.

Jack @latitudeadjuster, here you go. (Just trying to brighten your day, you rascal)
View attachment 60922

--
That's crazy dude...wow. seriously glad you or family were not injured when it fell or was going to fall. Dayum....have you heard what's up with replacement?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did no one make it to Great Isaac's this year?