• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Confessions of a sore a%*

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
So after driving about nine hours in two days and NOT towing a boat, i came to the realization i was overly optimistic thinking a was going to be bringing my boat to shelbyville. so i will once again be relying on the generousity of @jcyamaharider, @sx210owner , @OperationROL , @Sheboat , @007 and any other shelbyville participant.

and i apologize if my thread title was a bit misleading.... :p see everyone in july 2016.

You know you are all welcome to join us ! Boat hopping will be the funnest part of your trip and visiting with everyone !

You can definitely help us break in the new boat! See you in Shelbyville.

No prob at all :)

Always room for more! I still owe you a run on good water anyway!

whats this shelbyville gathering!?

@blacksapphirez . Only the best ever jet boaters gathering.

@bobbie It may be the biggest but not the best Bimini is still hands down the best ;) but I do plan to try and attend this one this year as well to test the the waters with it to compare the two. With all Bimini has to offer though it will be tough to beat lol!

@bobbie It may be the biggest but not the best Bimini is still hands down the best ;) but I do plan to try and attend this one this year as well to test the the waters with it to compare the two. With all Bimini has to offer though it will be tough to beat lol!

Not the same event, nothing to try and beat with Bimini. It's like comparing apples to oranges, but Shelbyville has some magic no other boat gathering has...it's the camaraderie. You'll have to check it out if you can.

Have you ever walked up to a stranger, said hi, and felt like you have known them all your life. That's Shelbyville boat gathering. @bobbie , plenty of room on the Starship. Wakeboard is available for use also.

You know you are always welcome @bobbie

@Boat Crazy You nailed it exactly!! and thanks @jcyamaharider ....i'm sure we will take you up on that. our plan still is to add more day to last year.

Wait, didn't you already get a new truck to handle the long tow next summer, @bobbie ?

Oh, I see what you did there. Well played. :winkingthumbsup"

@GTBRMC . Shhhh...don't tell Morgan. oh wait....maybe i was the one who was played.

Just like everybody else, @bobbie you and Morgan are always welcome on our boat too, you know what it will be doing most of the time.......

Thanks @trace!! I imagine we get plenty of surfing in surfing Shelbyville!

if i don't go to Bimini, i will try to make this gathering :)

We made it to both last year. Shelbyville is an amazing event full of group activities with even more amazing management and people. Bimini is all about the adventure, beautiful water and scenery. Everyone should experience both.

But if we could move Shelbyville to Bimini we would really have a winning combination!

Back