• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Forum Business Cards

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What do you think about these?

Who wants some?

Anyone want the job of mailing them out?

Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 9.04.23 PM.png

Screen Shot 2014-07-30 at 9.31.03 PM.png

The blurb in the middle says

A free forum for discussion and reviews of Yamaha, Chapparal, Four Winns, Glastron, Scarab, Sea Doo and Sugar Sand Jet Boats. We have several regional gatherings each year and hundreds of tips to help our members enjoy and maintain their boats. You can use our member map to find other Jet Boat owners in your area. We also have exclusive discounts for our members with boating vendors.

I like the idea, but I'm the type that's always worried about someone trying to sell me something. The "discount" part makes me feel like there's a sales-pitch in the works. (I mean, we all know that we've cost each other money over the years, but that's different... ;))

Maybe just: "A free forum for discussion and reviews of Yamaha, Chapparal, Four Winns, Glastron, Scarab, Sea Doo and Sugar Sand Jet Boats. We have hundreds of tips to help our members enjoy and maintain their boats."

I dunno. I probably shouldn't even reply 'cause I'm "funny" about that kind of thing. Put it under my wiper blade and I'll tear it up and throw it away before I read it anyway...

Just my 2 pesos.

Can you share the file so we can print our own to save on mailing costs?

Can you share the file so we can print our own to save on mailing costs?

@Julian has shared a card design. Unfortunately I do not have the file. I can provide the logo.

My plan is to have these professionally printed on glossy card stock then mail them out to members who request them. The cost to members should be very low. I need to figure out the mailing cost .

The card design I did is linked towards the bottom of the FAQ

I printed out Julian's design and have a stack of them. I stick them in coozies and have them ready to drop on unsuspecting jetboat pullers.

Back