• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Gas Tank Won't Fill, HELP!

For some reason or another I have to start filling slowly (about 1/2 open on the gas station pump) to aVoid it burping. But after putting in about 10 gallons I can open it up a bit more without issues. The boats always been like that since I've owned it.

I'm curious as to what the dealer says. Keep us posted. Thanks.

or you might try one of these that hook up to your computer via usb and for only $20.

I might have to buy one http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EQNCMTY...&ascsubtag=fabf25631a6c9cd2593e9630c95ebfe8_S

61P64onNGvL._SL1000_.jpg

Arrived today, the software was a little clumsy to install but it took a decent enough picture. If you have a long run you would have to attach it to a wire snake or something to give the cable so rigidity. It even has a snapshot button to save a picture to your computer, for $20. I'm happy with it
StillSnapshot000004.jpg

Arrived today, the software was a little clumsy to install but it took a decent enough picture. If you have a long run you would have to attach it to a wire snake or something to give the cable so rigidity. It even has a snapshot button to save a picture to your computer, for $20. I'm happy with it
View attachment 31285
Just think of all the money you and your friends can save on colonoscopy exams now.

Just think of all the money you and your friends can save on colonoscopy exams now.
LOL....So funny Yet so wrong!

It isn't so much a visual thing...you have to have a feel for it!

I remember yrs ago, someone had this similiar problem. The outcome was a small piece of silver foil (ones you find on stabil new bottles) that was lodged up against the filter screen.

We will find out in a few days. I dropped her off at the dealer today. I actually pulled by a gas station on the way to the dealer to see if loading her up might've knocked something loose and no luck. I will report back soon.

Well guys...The day I dropped my boat off at the dealer I made the mistake of going into the showroom and traded my Yamaha AR240 for a 2015 Bennington Tritoon. Ever since my family rode on a friends last summer they have been after me. I fought and fought, but they had a 2015 close out deal that I just couldn't walk away from. I guess I traded the sports car for the SUV, but for what we do it will work nicely. I still plan on staying on this forum because I've enjoyed it so much. That is if you'll continue to have me. LOL!

I told the service guy if he would please call me once they found out what it was because I wanted to report back to the forum thread I started on this and he said he would, but they moved it to less of a priority since I traded it in.

So the gas fill port problem was a calculated ploy by the dealer to get you in for a trade in?!?! I love it!

Happy for you! I hope they remember to call you back.

So the gas fill port problem was a calculated ploy by the dealer to get you in for a trade in?!?! I love it!

Funny how that stuff works huh? I dropped it off and had some free time so went into the showroom and the rest is history.

Well guys...The day I dropped my boat off at the dealer I made the mistake of going into the showroom and traded my Yamaha AR240 for a 2015 Bennington Tritoon. Ever since my family rode on a friends last summer they have been after me. I fought and fought, but they had a 2015 close out deal that I just couldn't walk away from. I guess I traded the sports car for the SUV, but for what we do it will work nicely. I still plan on staying on this forum because I've enjoyed it so much. That is if you'll continue to have me. LOL!

I told the service guy if he would please call me once they found out what it was because I wanted to report back to the forum thread I started on this and he said he would, but they moved it to less of a priority since I traded it in.

OK....now if they do find a ball in the filler hose we know who dropped it in there!! LOL

Congrats on the new ride....and we'll let you stay....but you have to post pics of the new ride!

I like the pontoon! Congrats! Hopefully gas tank works on that boat. Otherwise I recommend you buy a sailboat and stick to wind power only from now on.

I like the pontoon! Congrats! Hopefully gas tank works on that boat. Otherwise I recommend you buy a sailboat and stick to wind power only from now on.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No kidding! Hopefully you guys noticed I at least stayed with YAMAHA on the motor!

Sweet toon! If you are into keeping your toons shiny and bright, order yourself some Sharkhide metal polish. I use this stuff on all types of metals with unbelievable results -- far better than any metal polish I have used before.

http://sharkhide.com/apinfo.html

Sweet toon! If you are into keeping your toons shiny and bright, order yourself some Sharkhide metal polish. I use this stuff on all types of metals with unbelievable results -- far better than any metal polish I have used before.

http://sharkhide.com/apinfo.html

Yes sir. Phil Dill orders all their toons with Sharkhide from the factory.

Back