• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

HAPPY NEW YEAR JETBOATERS!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Another amazing year closes and a new one begins! So thankful for the amazing group of friends we've brought together here. Nearly 2 years ago I wouldn't have guessed it could be this successful and as "drama" free as it has been!

Here's to another year of Jetboating friends and family (and we'll let you non-jetboaters hang out too....once a Jetboater, always a Jetboater!)!!!!

Sexy_New_Year3.gif

Happy New Year to all my fellow jet boaters! And here's to hoping I get to meet you Julian at Shelbyville this year!

My New Years resolution is to do more boating in 2016. Happy New Year jetboaters.

Happy New Year Y'all!
image.jpg

Happy New Year y'all! Here's to a better boating season with great water and less flooding spring. Looking forward to meeting more of my jetboaters.net family this summer at Table Rock Lake.

Happy New Year Everyone!

We have been having too much fun partying with family in Kansas City.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

I know, A little late, but you were probably too hungover to notice anyway. ;)

Happy New Year everyone!!

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy new year all! Sorry I just found this thread today so I am a bit late to the party!!

Yeah, I am a real party animal. I was in bed before midnight!

Back