• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Have most of your boating seasons been extended as well?

Thanks for the offer @veedubtek but the honeydo list is long especially as we have family coming in next weekend....

IMG_3236[1].jpg IMG_3233[1].jpg IMG_3240[1].jpg IMG_3238[1].jpg Always a good day on Sandy Island in December. I was shocked there was several boats out there with people in the water which was a little cold!

Lol you can learn a lot from pictures just noticed my bilge pump is running in the beached picture may need to check for some leaks.

Our water was 72 today! Karie did some swimming. I wasn't about to jump in. Sure was nice to be out again though...and will be nice again tomorrow!

Got the chance to break in the X on a fantastic Sat on the Potomac River. Quick lunch at Tim's II, before getting back to watch #14...Navy, beat Army! #SingingSecond
Looking forward to all sorts of adventures from our base here in VA, from LI Sound (Huntington/Northport area) to Annapolis, Lake Anna & the Potomac, to Bimini!
Giddy up!

Attachments

• IMG_1298.JPG
    IMG_1298.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1292.JPG
    IMG_1292.JPG
    812.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1290.JPG
    IMG_1290.JPG
    851.7 KB · Views: 18
Back