• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

HELP NEEDED POST (From YJB) UPDATE

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh, I intend too. . . . . I will have some down time this weekend to get the word out about how terrible they are

So people searching for

Reviews of

Mavrix Motorsports
21 Dunning Rd.
Middletown, N.Y. 10940
(845) 344-2453

Will know just how terrible the service experience is. . . . .

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry life handed that one to you DD.

Your new boat will more than make up for it. On to the next chapter...make it a good one! :cool:

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have to get an transcript of judgement for the county clerk so I can engage an enforcement officer. I have already filed that paperwork. Once I get the transcript I can present it to the county clerk and they will identify and freeze his bank accounts until the enforcement officer can go o the bank and collect. Then he will have the pleasure of having the money for the judgement AND the collection efforts forcibly removed from his accounts. He actually knew this going in (or should have as long as he read the court documents that came with the judgement). I hope they freeze his accounts and take 5 months to withdraw the funds. . . . . .

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Most everything I have shared is a matter of court record. . . . Everything else is verifiable through email communications and phone records. All of which has been represented here accurately and in good faith, not to defame the business, but to provide the truth surrounding an engagement with a dishonorable, underhanded, untrustworthy business.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
****UPDATE****

So on Friday (5/9) with NO payment for almost a week after the the date it was due (34 days after the judgement was filed), I went to the county clerk to file paperwork to begin the seizure of assets. I spent about 2 hours going to the court to obtain an official transcript of the judgement, and then the county clerk to file the appropriate paperwork. All total it cost me $21 dollars and 2 hours of my time.

Well, after returning home from a long weekend at the Lake. . . . We arrived to find a check in the mailbox to settle the judgement. The check was dated 5/4 (the date it was due), but it was post marked 5/5 which means he sent it out before I went through the trouble of going to the county (although after when it was due). At this point, I have deposited it already and am awaiting confirmation from the bank to ensure it clears.

But with the check in the bank, we finally think we will be able to put this ordeal behind us and enjoy the SUMMER!

(now if only the weather will co-operate)

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Glad to hear DD.

TechRider

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Good news! Man you have had some troubles between this and the Jeep.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah. . . . But since I'm a relentless MF'er . . . . all the troubles are in the rearview now. Victory on the Jeep issue (and loving the 14' so far), and now final victory on the Sea-Doo. . . . . Things are looking up boys. This is the summer of FUN.

TechRider

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
It's all gravy from here on out!

biglar155

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Glad to hear it's all in the past. That kind of stuff is stressful - sometimes you don't even realize how stressful it is.

Now it's time to relax and enjoy the Yami!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
sometimes you don't even realize how stressful it is.
You a shrink Bigs? Looking back on it all, knowing how I feel now that it is all over. . . . I think you're right. Between the Jeep issue, the Sea-Doo issue, and the looooong winter it was DEFINITELY more stressful than it felt at the time. With the ability to vent here, get some support, and much appreciated perspective (which helped to ensure I wasn't crazy) it made it easier than it COULD have been had I not had an outlet.

If this had been maybe 15 years ago (before I was married and had my kids) there would have been 2 less Jeep dealers and 1 less Honda dealer locations standing in the state of NY, because I would have leveled them ALL. . . . . of that you could be certain.

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats @0627Devildog! Glad your in a Yamaha now, and can put that behind you and look forward to what surely should be an amazing summer!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited by a moderator: