• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Here's an idea...has it already been done?

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hey I just thought I'd throw this out there. I started to send it to the admins but got to thinking that I should send it to everyone. We should all make sure to go to any other forums (Cobalt, Scarab, Sea Ray, etc) and sites that we use (however infrequently) and start a thread entitled "New Jet Boaters site / forum" and post a link back to here. Additionally, we should ask vendors, dealers and suppliers to link to the forum as well. You guy are probably way ahead of me but thought I'd through it out there anyway. Thanks again for building the site and inviting us all!!

@Julian @txav8r @Bruce @Murf'n'surf

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yes, please do that! I posted one reply on TheHullTruth, and one on jetboating.net. Haven't had much time to go roaming elsewhere, but iBoats comes to mind, and I'm sure there are plenty of other places....so YES....post links anywhere you can! Thanks!!!