• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Hi Dennis here....

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi I'm Dennis. Ive been lurking for a while now....;). Well at least 15 min. I thought it would be "rude" if I didn't introduce myself. So hi everybody.

I've owned a 2007 Yamaha ar210 since 2008. Been actively involved with the jet boat community since I've owned my boat. Looking forward to helping by lending any ideas or experience that I have.

That being said. Surely you guys have started a logo contest already...Right? :) If so, please let me know where. I have no artistic ability but I know what I like and would love to cast a vote.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Welcome Dennis! We'll be kicking of an official logo contest thread as soon as we officially "go live", which is tentatively planned for next Saturday....sooner if the secret leaks out.....

In the meantime we do have a thread to discuss logos and get the juices flowing...

https://jetboaters.net/index.php?threads/logos-anyone-got-one.47/

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Welcome aboard Dennis!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Glad you made it here Dennis! Wouldn't be the place without you! Welcome aboard!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks guys for inviting me to the site and for the warm welcome.

Stacey in SC

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Dennis! So glad to see you on here! Looking forward to this year!