• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jet Boat Pilot - Replacment carpets?

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey Will @JetBoatPilot

I think I'm in the minority here but I'd love to update my carpet in my 06 AR210. I've already put the seadeck on the transom and love it! But for some reason I like the carpet in the cabin area. I really like how Yamaha is doing the teak style carpet, have you looked into this at all for us guys that need some replacements?

I have not but I can sell Yamaha carpets if you need them. I also have a set of carpets for your boat. They are used but I'd be glad to sell them for $80 plus shipping if you want them.

Thanks Will. What's the cost on a new set? As for the used set, mine are 'fine' just a bit matted down. How would you describe the used ones?

@JetBoatPilot, do you have or how much is a bow carpet for a 2006 230?

@Trevor Shipman New carpets for the boat are discontinued. I don't see them available from Yamaha even though I see a picture of them. Looks like they sold through their original stock run and when the quit making the boat they stopped stocking the carpets.

@Bruce looks like there is a sku number for the 2006 carpets. $606.95 plus shipping as long as they have it in stock. I did not check inventory but I can if you need.

@Bruce looks like there is a sku number for the 2006 carpets. $606.95 plus shipping as long as they have it in stock. I did not check inventory but I can if you need.

Thanks Will, this is for @Geoff Cooper. For that price he should get SeaDek!

I agree, after the group buy he will save money!! @Bruce do you mind adding the group buy as a sticky when we draw nearer to the end like we did last year?

I agree, after the group buy he will save money!! @Bruce do you mind adding the group buy as a sticky when we draw nearer to the end like we did last year?

@Julian, this makes sense to me. The more members that join in the better the discount for them. So it is win / win.

Yup...Was planning on doing that...send me the content you'd like and when you want it posted

You can post whenever you feel like it is a good time. We just passed 13 units and we have a month to go! We could see 40+ before this is over. I think getting the word out there early is a good idea. Also if we hit the big number early we can get started cutting early so guys may not have to wait until Oct to get their mats. They could get some use out of them this season.

Thanks again for your support and for allowing us to be a part of this community.

@JetBoatPilot do you have any carpet sets lying around for my '06 SX230HO? Maybe something in berber? My carpet is still in good shape. It's just a little mated down and missing a few snaps, but I can fix those. We prefer carpet in the boat to Seadek, sorry @Bruce, and would like to have a backup set.

We just hit 16.5 units today. If you want to put it up and see what happens that would be great. I think we're going to max this one out early and if we do we can get a jump on orders before the end of the sale which will minimize the number of people that are waiting for kits.

We just hit 16.5 units today. If you want to put it up and see what happens that would be great. I think we're going to max this one out early and if we do we can get a jump on orders before the end of the sale which will minimize the number of people that are waiting for kits.

Notice has been posted....should be visible now.

OK good deal!

@Julian you may want to check the link in the notice. I think it is wrong... I got an error clicking on it.

The link in the announcement/header thingy.

Back