• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JetBoaters.net Bimini Fling July 9th to 14th 2018

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
that is why i like the Bayliner 4387.
My brothers neighbor who has been cruising for many decades has nothing to nice to say about Bayliners (he owned one). I recall a discussion when this came up once, and his 'one liner' was "they call them BAY liners for a reason"....went on to say that you take a pounding in them on the ocean. Fine for bays. I know nothing about them....

jayasaki138

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautic Star
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I spoke with the shop Friday. Full service is just about completed, the new outdrive is on it's way, and she should be good to go in time for our trip (@ ~ $13,000). :eek::inpain::(
Hopefully nothing else goes wrong.
Still have to spend min 10 hours to break it in.... I did mine for 11 hours that was not easy ..... mine is an outboard.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
leonard delia has registered to captain OUT OF CONTROL with a crew of 3 adults and 1 children. They hail from the home port of EVERGLADES.

The crew is described as: WIFE NELLY SON AUSTIN SON JOHN MYSELF

You can register for the event using the form at
https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2018-registration-june-25th-to-30th.8/respond for June 25th to 30th
or
https://jetboaters.net/forms/bimini-2018-registration-july-9th-to-14th.6/respond for July 9th to 14th
Leonard, I know you have some questions. I am completely swamped with work and it will be a few days before I have time to talk to anyone.

Please post your questions here and I am sure that you will receive a multitude and variety of answers.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Ryuc14911 could you let me know which registrations listed in the first post are from your group and also your condo number?

Thank you.

James Thoms

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Pantelis, @Lowstar , @JamesParks, @Dallas, @Mgray, @Ryuc14911, @Dochapel, @Yadel, @Erica Almond, @Hamp, @leonard delia, @Jessenia Serrano, @James Thoms, Please let me know what condos that you are in. I use the condo unit as a confirmation that you are going and it is a good place to start if we ever had to do a safety check.

Thank you.
@Pantelis, @Lowstar , @JamesParks, @Dallas, @Mgray, @Ryuc14911, @Dochapel, @Yadel, @Erica Almond, @Hamp, @leonard delia, @Jessenia Serrano, @James Thoms, Please let me know what condos that you are in. I use the condo unit as a confirmation that you are going and it is a good place to start if we ever had to do a safety check.

Thank you.
Hello I will be in 21g and I have slip and hotel rented sat and Sunday at bahiaMar and just need to take care of parking

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Bruce would BS transfer the reservation from June to July without fees etc ? It looks like the entire trip will shift to Sunday and I am suspecting some boats will not be able to make it for Sunday departure

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Busiest and most crucial time for my boat and my clean out plug is stuck. Gonna disassemble the stupid thing.
2 weeks i will be in tampa visiting sil

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Better stuck now that 2 miles east of Port Everglades

Water Girl

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yay shirts! Yikes, we have a big group going !

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I need to do some organizing but we are definitely over 40. We have a group of 12 vessels joining in that is not listed on the first page.
Wow! Ummm from the dark side forums?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Figured out my one cleanout has been having that rubber seal fold over making it really hard to get in and out.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Friend/coworker is a college student going to be meteorologist and is interning with tom Skilling here in Chicago. I have him watch all the models for me/us but he says they are less accurate for off shore.