• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jetboaters.net Fantasy football??

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Suchawittygal Your doing great. Here check out these links.

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start/
http://www.footballdocs.com/
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2186949-week-1-start-em-sit-em-week-fantasy-football-stars-to-play-and-bench
http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/story/0ap3000000388517/article/start-em-sit-em-running-backs-for-week-1

Keep an eye for bye weeks, and make sure you substitute off players with active ones. Keep an eye on the injury news on the top right of the fantasy home screen. It will tell you how many players you have that are on the injury list, and when you click on them, it will give you a status. Dont drop the player if they will come back to full participation soon, just sub with someone off the bench. If the player goes on injured reserve, then drop him and go fetch a new one.

You can also trade players with others in the league, but expect to pay a pretty penny, or other things,lol.

Basically keep your eyes on it all the time. And the NFL Red zone channel is your best friend.

You are playing me this week. I made a critical mistake yesterday and benched Russel Wilson, and Played Aron Rogers. That cost me about 15 points! :(.
Thanks Mike! This helps tremendously! I'll have to check out those links and figure this stuff out.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Well, after spending an hour on the damn fantasy football website, I still have no idea as to how to do anything. I'm not a stupid person, I just cant figure it out. I guess I'll just see what happens. Whatev.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
LOL.

Ok its simple. Sub any player that isnt doing good, off, or hurt. Sometimes you wont have an alternate on your bench, so youll have to drop a player, and add a new one.

Think of yourself as the GM of your team. You have to mix and match your team players to give you the best team to beat your opponent that week.

You cant start'em or sit'em.

Keep track of your player's performance every week, and if they suck, cut them.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Suchawittygal ... I took a look at your team and you will need to start another RB...I would go with DeAngelo Williams. Then you might want to consider dropping a kicker and RB and pick up a couple extra WR, you only have two on your team. There are some good players still left out there still left. To add someone, just go to the "Players" area and select the player you want. A different screen will pop up for you to select the player that you want to drop. I would drop Antonio Andrews and pick up a WR. Just my opinion. Good Luck!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian Look at your roster, if there is a red window next to their name, there is info about that player. Also, on your team home page, look at the top right. There is an injury list there.

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It is just really scary how good my team is... going to be a long season for you all in the Jetboaters League!! Savages are on the war path!! :D

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Lextacy03

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
QB vs RB for the Win !!!

Lextacy03

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So who has ( had ) Ray Rice. Someone needs a new RB

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats to all the winner of week one!!! I knew this was going to be fun.

The Week 1 Most Satisfying Player Trophy goes to Southside Savages for starting Matt Ryan. Having the top player in the league on your team is satisfying. Almost as satisfying as a SNICKERS®.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@ScarabMike ... Thanks for that but it's always a team effort and I think team Savages showed just how good they are!! :) Speaking of players, I am not able to go in and pick up anyone again today. There is a RB at there that I would like to have and can't do anything. Thanks again for the trophy!!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
There are some good players out there to be had if you need some help...if you lost someone due to SUSPENSION or missing a TE on you team, lots of good players to pick up. Just don't drop your studs. If you would like some help making a decision just drop a line. I've been playing a long time and don't mind to help.

Lextacy03

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am having a problem adding players today

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Lextacy03 ... do you show a green plus sign by the players you're interested in? If so, click on the "Plus" sign of the player you would like to add. This will take you to your team page in which case you will have to select what player you want to drop in order to pick up the new player.
upload_2014-9-9_11-14-2.png