• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Jetboaters.net Fantasy football??

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
GAMBLING EARLY, DA BEERS FIGURES TO BE A LEGIT CONTENDER FOR COUCH POTATO #1
Draft GradeProj RecordProj Finish
F0-14Unlikley

DRAFT SUMMARY
After a strong showing from the third draft slot, Da Beers is a team to keep an eye on, putting together a roster that is capable of reaching the no further than the couch. With their first five picks, they followed a lunatic approach, adding a players in a seemingly random pattern. By the time all the picks were made, Da Beers secured one of the worst combos of quarterbacks in the league! Look for heavy drinking and debauchery from this team!

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol..@julian. That doesn't sound promising. Don't they realize you have feeling too! :D.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey! I didn't get one of those e-mails :-( I hope that's not an indication of how my team will perform this season LOL

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
It's going to be ashamed that when this upload_2014-8-28_12-36-56.png
C+ team whips up on everyone..be very afraid!!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

SCARAB BUGS RACKS UP RECEIVERS
B7-7T4

DRAFT SUMMARY
When a bottom-half draft slot yields top-half results, that's the sign of a focused GM. Such was the case with Scarab Bugs, which flipped their last overall pick into a expected fourth-place finish in Jetboaters. They focused on building a well-rounded team right from the start, taking a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end in their first four picks. As the draft concluded, Scarab Bugs ended up with the highest-scoring foursome of wide receivers in the league.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Okay guys, here's mine...I think I'll go in the corner and cry now...LOL...They certainly didn't go easy on me...holy crap.
image.jpg

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
F0-14Unlikley

DRAFT SUMMARY
After a strong showing from the third draft slot, Da Beers is a team to keep an eye on, putting together a roster that is capable of reaching the no further than the couch. With their first five picks, they followed a lunatic approach, adding a players in a seemingly random pattern. By the time all the picks were made, Da Beers secured one of the worst combos of quarterbacks in the league! Look for heavy drinking and debauchery from this team!
LOL...OMG! I thought they were hard on me!

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is a hilarious write up on Da Beers! They may have given my team a good review but you can also "Look for heavy drinking and debauchery from this team!"

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did anybody else get this email about how awesome my team is going to be? Just wondering :D

I kid, I kid...if anything this is a sure fire way to know I will end up in last, the projections are NEVER right!

LOOKING TO DOMINATE, 4TH DOWN AND SCHLONG STOCKPILES RBS
Draft Grade. - A
Proj Record. - 10-4
Proj Finish. - 1

DRAFT SUMMARY
Although they selected seventh overall, 4th Down and Schlong came through with a stellar draft-day showing. They drafted running backs early and often, using four of their first seven picks on ball-carriers. Elsewhere on the roster, 4th Down and Schlong was able to secure the highest-scoring pair of tight ends in the league.

That was the fastest draft I've ever been apart of but I liked it! I'm excited for the season to start!
Yeah...watch out. You can never count on these projections. They don't factor in injuries, duds, etc. You do have a sweet team though!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
F0-14Unlikley

DRAFT SUMMARY
Yep, @Julian is going to win it all.

Mine was an A- 8-6

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I might have messed with their text just a little.... :winkingthumbsup":D:p:cool:....I didn't want to frighten you all off knowing how great my team is! :cigar:[flag]:devilhorns:
LOL!! I wouldn't expect any less from you, Julian. Too funny!

Julian

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Bacchus_fl

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lol...that is super funny Julian! I went back and looked at your team and it is pretty good.

Projected Finish
Unlikely.......hahahaha