• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

May 16, 2015 boat run to Charleston, SC

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello all! I've been so depressed not having seeing any new updates on my feed. Haha. Is everyone still recovering from college move-in & the kickoff of college football? I've been out in California for the past month & being that I'm on way back home to Ga, been wondering if anyone is missing their boat time as much as mine has been missing me.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My boat has sat idle since the end of July, too much family stuff redirecting my boating time. I am hoping this weekend I will be able to get out for a ride.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Busy work and the back to school routine with the three munchkins has us a little boat-deprived; but no complaints. I am just waiting for one or two folks to chime in on another run and I'll be finding a way to make it work. I also don't usually put the boat "away" until mid November. It is amazing how clear water gets in the off season with no boats stirring it up. I have no problem just cruising the glass in a hoodie.

ACrews

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My schedule has been crazy too. Hats off to all of you with kids that have to juggle that in too. I should be done with having to travel for a while, so I'll be on standby should some "fun traveling" arise.

Hope everything is goes well with your mom. @Julian .