• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Mid Size SUV recommendations?

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! There's nothing like a new car!!!

What's in your dogs butt? Sorry....I see something goofy there.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Bought the Hyundai Santa Fe tonight. Out the door price with the Ultimate package was $37,400 (including, tax, title and doc fees). Only have one pic of it for now....(showing off the crappy paint job the prior owner did on the garage floor)

View attachment 10489
Congrats on the purchase!!! I hope it is as good to you as the KIA has been to us. Looks nice, I like the color!! I also hope you are as impressed as we were with everything you get for more than 10K LESS, and how far Hyundai and KIA has came in the last 4 years or so. I have never liked "paying for a name". :)

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Congrats! There's nothing like a new car!!!

What's in your dogs butt? Sorry....I see something goofy there.
LOL!!! LOOKS LIKE LEFTOVER T.P.!!!

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Love the price....ended up 13K less than a comparably equipped Lexus Rx350, has 3 row of seats (vs 2 in Lexus), panoramic sunroof, 100K/10 year warranty.....and the all important 2nd row heated seats AND power outlet! Plus 110v outlet! Screw the name when you get that much more for 13K less! Only thing I could find that the Lexus had that the Hyundai didn't want power adjust on the steering wheel (and sales people with attitudes)

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Does the ultimate pkg have the heated steering wheel??