• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

MILWAUKEE - via water.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
So out of curiosity .... how many of you have radios? I was thinking about getting a cheap hand held and it made me think about this gathering.
I have a built in and a handheld.
There isn't usually a ton of chatter on lake michigan but that could just be by me.

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm a bit late to the party, will be ordering either an AR210 or Limited S at the boat show in January. (skipper buds is trying to push a limited S on me now, but what's the point, I can save more at the show) I would love to hook up with the wisconsin/milwaukee group (I'm in Germantown) for a day on the water next year. May I suggest Green Lake? Have boat, will travel so I'll go just about anywhere.

DogDad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
^ Who is your sales guy? I worked with Jeremy and he was very flexible.

I was under the impression that you get the best deals on year end leftovers at the boat show but not so much on next years models.

The catch for me was dealers sell out of the boats I want before the boat show so there would be no deals to be had.

Anyway when you do get your boat.... I'd be down for a local meet. If I have room for this event you are welcome to tag along as well.

Lake_Spray

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm a bit late to the party, will be ordering either an AR210 or Limited S at the boat show in January. (skipper buds is trying to push a limited S on me now, but what's the point, I can save more at the show) I would love to hook up with the wisconsin/milwaukee group (I'm in Germantown) for a day on the water next year. May I suggest Green Lake? Have boat, will travel so I'll go just about anywhere.
Green Lake is a good recommendation for a gathering--it's HUGE and very boater friendly. (And I'm totally not biased just because I have a second home on Little Green nearby ;)) There was some big sailing regatta up there two weekends ago when I drove by so we'd want to make sure nothing like that is happening. Let me help you spend your money: you need a Limited S.

@RiverRat My wife and I are in for the weekend of the 25th. Let us know if you need help with coordinating anything or doing some advance recon. Hope you got moved smoothly!

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Green Lake is a good recommendation for a gathering--it's HUGE and very boater friendly. (And I'm totally not biased just because I have a second home on Little Green nearby ;)) There was some big sailing regatta up there two weekends ago when I drove by so we'd want to make sure nothing like that is happening. Let me help you spend your money: you need a Limited S.

@RiverRat My wife and I are in for the weekend of the 25th. Let us know if you need help with coordinating anything or doing some advance recon. Hope you got moved smoothly!
Ass. I don't want to stretch an already stretched budget... However... lol. We have a family farm about 10 minutes away just south of Berlin (although we live in Germantown about a hour and a half away). We've been making that trip with our old boat for years so Big Green isn't an issue. So, just about any weekend works for us. Wife grew up boating on Big Green. Would love to get people together and take it over.

DogDad

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm still game but the wifey cannot make it which means I'm on dog duty. I'm gonna ask the neighbors if they can let them out but if not, my only option would be to bring the pups which could limit my group activities. I'm not exactly sure what the game plan is for meals and whatnot. What have you done in the past?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I tried but wife keeps doing the " you said you were gonna get this done..."
And stupid wedding coming up gonna cost me a grand easily

Scott Huse

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I can't make it, work is killing me right now.

Lake_Spray

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Keeping an eye on the weather for Saturday. Who's all still in?
I could do something but have lost my wife to a kid activity. If I could get a helper to join me, like maybe @GTBRMC to help me get boat in and out I'm still interested.

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Looks like it might just not be in the cards this time. It might be pushing it for me to make it as well, need to source a bushing for my steering nozzle. Have one ordered from yamaha sports plaza, but they had to back order it.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I could do something but have lost my wife to a kid activity. If I could get a helper to join me, like maybe @GTBRMC to help me get boat in and out I'm still interested.
Depending on timing I may be interested in joining as I have a bachelor party in Milwaukee so bringing my boat is not an option.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Looks like it might just not be in the cards this time. It might be pushing it for me to make it as well, need to source a bushing for my steering nozzle. Have one ordered from yamaha sports plaza, but they had to back order it.
Which bushing?

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I absolutely would, but my oldest is starting college... this weekend is move in, so I will be out of state for that.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length